Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
waff
waff
Posted at

I sincerely doubt that it will be a long game myself.

Just think of all the people who are ready with their d20.
well I know who I'm targeting.

Posted at

well I know who I'm targeting.
And I expect him to be targeting you right back at ya. It will be an interesting duel.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

Why wasting you detective abilities, PP or should I say mr Hatter… Here's my reasoning if I dont' get elected, one of your voters is going DOWN!(with me, since I blew your cover and all…)if you (PP)get elected, if somebody else then PP get's elected then I'm going to offer my self as a sacrificial lynch, in order you can see I'm a detective with the killing ability and ProductPlacement, Anthony Mercer and Parkerfarker( the persons who voted for PP before this all drama happened) are mafias.

YOU HEAR ME TOWNSTON?! I'M GOING TO SAVE YOU!!!!!

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Wow… you guys started already? I think I got in just in time to vote for whoever was winning!

Posted at

Wow… you guys started already? I think I got in just in time to vote for whoever was winning!
Well it's me (who's either a detective or a mobster)
Gullas (who's either a detective or a mobster)
Inu (no idea)
Salsa (maybe a paramedic).

Did I forget someone?

Posted at

Well I think me and the rest of us have an understanding that my bribes mean nothing since I can't really draw a good fan art. If I was running for GM however, I could offer you an awesome death narration or something.

How's this for a bribe? Vote for me and I won't kill you.

I should be a shoe in for the mafia votes. ^^

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Well it's me (who's either a detective or a mobster)
Gullas (who's either a detective or a mobster)
Unu (no idea)
Salsa (maybe a paramedic).

Did I forget someone?
Oh, the vote count on page 1 must be really out of date then cause I just voted for inu.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Vote for me and I'll not only draw you fanart, I'll cook you breakfast!

Oh… that's right I'm not running.

Posted at

Oh, the vote count on page 1 must be really out of date then cause I just voted for inu.
It hasn't been updated for over four hours now (which is really annoying since I want to know what's happening).

TFGM doesn't seem to be online.

I hope that nothing happened to him.

*Groan* I want to go to sleep but I must know the result of the election.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Oh, hey, what I miss?

Posted at

PP is the townies new Mayor!
Salsa is the new Pardoner!

Intro will be updated when work calms down ;D

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

schweet!

I promise not to let you down!!

*salutes the town as a tear comes to his eye*

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Getting elected this time around is a good idea, because they are the only people fairly likely to survive.

Don't murder me, people! I've got so much yet to give!

Posted at

People I'm afriad I havn't been getting all my pq's. Make sure you have a subject and hopefully it was only a one time glich. I'll be back on in two hours ;D

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

And, thank you for that! :D

Yah! AG is wearing the avatar I made.

Posted at

Nice poster! …BUT YOUR A FREAKIN MAFIA!?! PPL, HOW COULD YOU LET HIM IN OFFICE? YOU WHERE SUPPOSSED TO VOTE FOR ME! ;_;

Posted at

Remember people I'll stop accepting votes an hour before 12GMT. Also remember this is suppose to be a fun game, so HAVE FUN! :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

when it is I who own you o:<
Mmm, you definitely make my job too easy. :3

Also yay PP! \o/

Posted at

Right. I fell asleep in the end but now that I'm conscious again, I think I should mention that Salsa is indeed a Paramedic so you all made a vise decision, picking him.

Unfortunately since I slept through the crowning, I didn't get to lynch Gullas. I'm sure someone will take care of him tonight though. I just hope he isn't some sort of crazy Mafia/Paranoid. That would be nasty.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

If I am going to die tonight….And I am sure I am…..I intend to go down firing Scarface style!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Right. I fell asleep in the end but now that I'm conscious again, I think I should mention that Salsa is indeed a Paramedic so you all made a vise decision, picking him.

Unfortunately since I slept through the crowning, I didn't get to lynch Gullas. I'm sure someone will take care of him tonight though. I just hope he isn't some sort of crazy Mafia/Paranoid. That would be nasty.
That would be nasty. However, assuming two people attacked him, we should be okay…
D:

Posted at

This nar is going to be boring p.p

Also I'd like to remind people that I have cool thing in my sig and by remind I mean bring up for the first time :D

gullas
gullas
Posted at

*has crawled together in a fetal position*I told you guys the truth but you wouldn't belive me… now you all are gona die and I suspect I'll be the first *grabs his shotgun* but I ain't gonna go down without a fight. Oh, and then you'll see that I was right, you'll see *maniac look*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.