Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

So it's a house centipede, and next to a rottweiler for house protection. It eats silverfish, and many other pesky uninviteds.

But I made sure it was dead.
We caught one of those in our old house (it was HUGE). They eat all kinds of nasty destructive pests. We decided to compromise with the scary little beasts. They could have free run of our basement, but appearing in our shower was a death sentence! (I don't care how helpful you are, I don't want to see your scary face when I'm naked.)

Posted at

I need to get the guide for ME2 today. My goal is to do every mission in the game now that i completed ME1
You don't need a guide, it ain't hard. ME2 is super linear. Just use the wikia site if you want to investigate specific missions or find out which planets have missions. Awesome game though. :]

I've felt like a huge burden here for a long time, but I apply to jobs every day and nothing seems to be panning out. I don't know what else to do to help this situation.
Quit that, you're not the burden, you are doing the best you can. It sounds like your sister is the one making poor choices.

Why in sweet hell is everyone posting pictures of gross spiders and insects, stop it

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Turns out its a wolf spider, according to the bug guy. He also said brown reculse spiders don't exist in Utah or Arizona, which is contrary to what everyone has told me over the last few years. Interestingly they didn't have a job dealing with bugs. Imagine that.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I need to get the guide for ME2 today. My goal is to do every mission in the game now that i completed ME1
You don't need a guide, it ain't hard. ME2 is super linear. Just use the wikia site if you want to investigate specific missions or find out which planets have missions. Awesome game though. :]
I've played it :/ I want the guide so i can know exactly which planets have element zero and not fuck up any missions so i can't complete them like i did with one in ME1. Plus i like how guides are colorful and have easy to flip to sections instead of getting up and checking my desktop.

I want this jacket though B) hell yeaaaah

edit: i also caved in a got the dragon age guide -.- I kinda regret that since FF13 had some boss battles that i had to retry 4 freaking times. (fuck you barthandelus)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I forgot the golden rule: SAVE FREQUENTLY

F'n tropical storm. I lost 3 hours of work, other than forum footprints.
@^%#*$*%$@#$@*$(

—btw

No disrespect, but I suggest that I performed a PSA re posting a pic of the House Centipede. They are our FRIENDS, and they probably think we are as oogly as we think they are.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

No disrespect, but I suggest that I performed a PSA re posting a pic of the House Centipede. They are our FRIENDS, and they probably think we are as oogly as we think they are.
It's true. :) But I don't let anything/anyone shower with me. (You'd have to do more than get rid of a few termites and silverfish at least.)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

But I don't let anything/anyone shower with me. (You'd have to do more than get rid of a few termites and silverfish at least.)
LOL Absolute agreement. Many a spider has seen the truth of it.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

But I don't let anything/anyone shower with me. (You'd have to do more than get rid of a few termites and silverfish at least.)
LOL Absolute agreement. Many a spider has seen the truth of it.

lol! How many times have I heard that familar scream come from the bathroom as the wife finds she has been joined in the shower by some bug or another.

(cue naturalist voiceover: more gay wildebeasts are washing themselves off in the river as the lioness stalks them)

I'm growing apathetic. What if you set up a goal and amazingly, unexpectedly and unpredictably achieved it and no one cared?
Yeah, that kind of apathy. LOOK WHAT I DID!

*crickets*

You wouldn't do this to anyone else but sure you just love to ignore me and you wonder why I don't think what I do is worth a bucket of warm spit? *sigh*

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I'm growing apathetic. What if you set up a goal and amazingly, unexpectedly and unpredictably achieved it and no one cared?

*crickets*

You wouldn't do this to anyone else but sure you just love to ignore me and you wonder why I don't think what I do is worth a bucket of warm spit? *sigh*
Well, I've long suspected such sentiment lay not too far below some rather tough veneers.

Regardless, it Sucks when no one notices, and I "feel your pain" (I like the meaning, but I hate the phrase). So this is what you do. Go buy something stupid, but something you like, and set it up central in the house. Maybe add a sign to it, like "Way to go, Trooper!" Abide no criticism, whatever it is. GD—it's an F-n Trophy, that's what it is.

Do it. Soon!

*yuck, warm spit*

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Why are people such babies about spiders?

Now earwigs are something I f****n hate!

Heeeey! Sweet Duck and Quail!
You're right, mine look too much like a tranny show, I'm going to have to do some editing on them…
Yours are awesome!

Posted at

(cue naturalist voiceover: more gay wildebeasts are washing themselves off in the river as the lioness stalks them)
She's wasting her time there, amirite? har har harrrrr -_-;;

Although I finished my work, now I have to write a 25-page paper, so all the work I've done until now seems kind of paltry. Accomplishments…so easily diminished.

Posted at

I'm sorry. :[ We are all proud of you for shaving, bravo! Don't worry about that little bit you couldn't shave, it doesn't make you any less of a man!

You're right, mine look too much like a tranny show, I'm going to have to do some editing on them…
But that is what made them so great!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

But that is what made them so great!
Maybe so, but I still want that rise out of the terrible twosome ;)
OH MY GOD LOOK AT THIS DOG!
That's how they wind down after all night poker.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Aw, they are cute!

I usually forget to bring my washing in until after dark and where it's hanging, earwigs think it's their hotel for the night. I always forget this, bring the clothes in and throw them on the bed.

Many's the night I've woken up to find I'm sharing my duvet with about 20 of the blighters! Just for the record, one has never crawled into my ear, but I'd rather that than sleep with house centipedes, which I did in a Spanish hotel once. They are terrible sleeping partners.

same
same
Posted at

earwig

Ive seen thousands of earwigs but ive never actually wondered what they really where untill you brought that picture up.
Theyre like some sorta ant-beetle.

Well id better get out of bed. I have college in half an hour. Need to get ready.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Many's the night I've woken up to find I'm sharing my duvet with about 20 of the blighters!
Ewwwwww! Pervert! >.<

I would cultivate a whole MASS of wolfspiders to eradicate those horrible things.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Insect tactics.
Insectarian violence! :3

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

…it appears that my comic (MAG-ISA) has come to the attention of some big fish in the art/animation industry

I'd leave it at that but I dunno if I should be proud of that or if I should be humbled.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I dunno if I should be proud of that or if I should be humbled.
Proud of course! Brag and brag and bang and brag!
Do eeeet!

You've earned it man! We won't begrudge you for it. We want to hear all about it!
Good on ya man! That's so cool! ^___^

The storyline is a bit heavy, to say the least, but it's a big, solid work with a lot of top notch action sequences. Congratulations man!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The doctor says I can't go back to work yet. Another week off because I need to finish up physical therapy. Then I work two weeks and I'm off on that cruise for the wife's fiftieth birthday.

I better get over this rotten mood, hopefully one day with sunshine should do it. Tropical depression. lol! Okay I'm depressed. ;)

(and the lioness chases the gay wildebeast)

Lots of bugs in the house? Get a lizard or an insect eating cat. I love that my neighborhood outdoor cat has made my backyard his home away from home. No more mice. But the occasional fights with the skunk and the raccoon can be irritating. Earwigs? Yuck, but when that skunk lets loose right under the air conditioner because the raccoon gave her the evil eye before she skuttled under the house?
My house's foundation is crumbling so there are holes. One hole is neatly seperated into an in door and an out door by the critters living under the house.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I had this whole rant thing to rant about. but then i was awake for 22 hours, and then i had 3 jacks. which apparently do a lot. and bring out an arrogant side of me. i feel bad for being arrogant. then i said i was pretty self consience about my body, and some girl was like "but you're bragging about how you go to the gym all the time, and i was like "i go to get in shape, not to sculpt" and then she told me i was too cocky, and something something something something. i forget.

anyways my rant was about how stupid people are unproffesional and their lunch sign said "we are out we will be back _____brb___" i was like RAAAAGE. we're in a deployed location, i'm working 22 hour days, and they're working a normal 9-5 with 2 hour lunch breaks, and then post brb (which was a 2 HOUR LUNCH BREAK) ffffffuuuuuuuuu. whatever.. i waited for them.

which leads me to another thing i've wanted to rant about. rank. i've got me some rank in the military enlisted rank…but it seems that everyone in the world got promoted with me. which means when someone does something stupid, or works stupid hours, i still can't bitch them out. but i do. but nothing gets done, cause they can blow it off. OR the go and get commissioned. fucking lieutenants.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.