same
same
Posted at

NOONE COMMENTS ON MY COMICS
I commented. funny thing there. :)

I CANT GET OFF CAPSLOCK!!!
ARRRRRRRR CAPS LOOOCCCCCCCCK

THEYRE
It's their. I feel like correcting people's english on here for some reason or another.

Thisll add into the thread and also explain my bad spelling. Im tired and havent went to sleep untill 7 am because ive been trying to make regular updates to my comic while im on holidays.

And thanks for the comment but i was just joking about 50% of that XD.

AND I CANT GET THIS OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU

Posted at

Your movie thing is messed up.

I guess if I want to post here I have to rant or share. I'm gonna rant about my dog for a bit. I took him out to go to the bathroom and he walked me in a circle about three times in the snow covered yard. In the end, he walked to the middle made one freaking poo (awkward to type…) and then pulled me to the door, hurting my ankle along the way.

On the other hand I am has drifted into the top 1000 comics right now and I'm pretty proud of that. I like being recognized.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

couldn't sleep last night…well i could, and i did some about 3 hours total. however, i just used that as motivation to wake up for the gym as normal, and then just go to bed early. Little did i know my coworkers were conspiring against good sleep.

When i got to work, after running a mile and a half in 10:17, and then another mile and a half to make it an even three,, i learned that i'm getting an evaluation tomorrow. but i don't have to be into work until 2pm. to 1 am. but rules dictate, that i get 8 hours of sleep in the 10 hours before that. it's been 14 hours now. and i still have another 8 hours to go, before my 10 hour window opens up.

How glorious that will be.

also, the guy doing the evaluation is kinda bad. When it comes to work. He's 30, and lower ranking. he's upset, because he waited longer than most to enlist. so almost everyone outranks him, but he still tries to be pushy to get stuff he thinks he deserves because of his age. outside of work he's fine. but inside……

I WANT CANDY, BUT I'M ALSO FEELING SICK AND FELTLIKE JOINING THE EVER FUZZIER CAPSLOCK GROUP.

changing this thread title to include moaning and raving, has piqued the interests of a few members….this is going to be different.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I thought you died. I guess I'll rant about how you gave me abandonment issues or something.

Oh.

Would a D: be suffice?

Posted at

I thought you died. I guess I'll rant about how you gave me abandonment issues or something.

Oh.

Would a D: be suffice?

Would it correct years and years of psychological torment?

Yeah, probably.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

I dont use this account anymore! Lol. Guess who i am. I posted in this thread recently.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I dont use this account anymore! Lol. Guess who i am. I posted in this thread recently.
same, pick an account and stick with it k? ;)
We don't like people posting in the forums with more than one account.

same
same
Posted at

same, pick an account and stick with it k? ;)
We don't like people posting in the forums with more than one account.

Shhhh. You ruined the fun. And i am. This is the account im sticking too. By the way how do i delete my old account? Nevermind. I shant polute the wrong thread with random questions. I hate when people do that!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

only 3 more hours until i've got 2 hours.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

in the 2009 thread it was well established that i'm a late comer to most things. music/movies/television/the internet and al gore.

Well lately i've been into this really popular band that everyone seems to have known about. i didn't like them because their later works just seems off the wall. so i never gave their earlier works a try. but now, since i've watched a movie titled "across the universe" I just can't seem to get the beatles out of my head….

i even bought a guitar book, that has a lot of their early works….

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I might be seeing MAG-ISA published this year.

A publisher liked it (its a somewhat left-leaning paper… but I do agree with 90% of their stuff). Not a bad start to start a career. That'll be great even if I'm just gonna be doing their editorial cartoons. :)

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Mmmm… SPAM luncheon meat for dinner… along with rice fried in a bit of olive oil… :)

and a bowl of oatmeal. :)

Why the oatmeal? From what I've heard it helps absorb some of the cholesterol from the food you're eating while it digests. Despite the fact that it's SPAM Lite I'm not taking any chances.

Anyway, fridge is bare… I'll be eating this for dinner 'til payday… (good thing I keep a can or two as part of my "emergency ration")

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I bought a pastrami sandwich today.

It was actually a ham sandwich.

I was pretty disappointed.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I bought a pastrami sandwich today.

It was actually a ham sandwich.

I was pretty disappointed.

ACK! Pastrami?!? I used to love that sandwich. But then it's greasy and very salty… well, the ones I had while I was in Texas anyway. x_x

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

A publisher liked it (its a somewhat left-leaning paper… but I do agree with 90% of their stuff). Not a bad start to start a career. That'll be great even if I'm just gonna be doing their editorial cartoons. :)
Congrats man! :)

Posted at

I slept a full 8 hours for once. But I'm just as tired as usual. I'm never sleeping again.

ramlama
ramlama
Posted at

I've loved doing editorial cartoons. It takes a bit of time to transition from storytelling to the kind of hamfisted symbolism/iconography of editorial cartoons, but they're fun to make when you get the hang of them.

[quote="seventy2]Well lately i've been into this really popular band that everyone seems to have known about. i didn't like them because their later works just seems off the wall. so i never gave their earlier works a try. but now, since i've watched a movie titled "across the universe" I just can't seem to get the beatles out of my head….
Amen. Across the Universe was pretty phenomenal.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

gee, it's only taking us 5 days to get to post 100 here?

in other news, my new comp arrives on thursday! YAY's *dances to the "Happy happy, joy joy" song*

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I bet this will be the biggest rant thread ever. 1000 posts plus or some crap like that.

In one year? Sounds like a goal!

Actually this thread would probably become terrible if we all just tried to post as much as possible. Maybe that's not such a good idea.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Actually this thread would probably become terrible if we all just tried to post as much as possible. Maybe that's not such a good idea.

This thread is already terrible.

Something like a foot of snow due to fall on london tonight; it's already piling up. I don't know why everything shuts down for snow now - kids will be off school. When I was at school we didn't just go in the snow - we had to carry on playing rugby unless it got up to your knees: then it was cross country running.

Sorry to sound so ancient: this terrible thread brings out the worst in us all!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Something like a foot of snow due to fall on london tonight; it's already piling up. I don't know why everything shuts down for snow now - kids will be off school.

Man, we never get snow days! The last one I remember was a few years ago, and it wasn't a real snow day. So few people showed up to school that they just told the rest of the students they could go home.
30 below and I'm still walking to school. In conclusion, you guys are pansies(aka reasonable people who know that it's ridiculous to expect anyone to go outside in those conditions).

In other news, I wish I could type as much for my portfolio write-ups as I can write on the forums here. They're meant to be a page long each but I have to set them all at size 14 to get even half a page. I wouldn't be working so hard in art class if writing pages and pages of good stuff came easily to me.
I mean, what source did I draw it from? What importance does the piece have to me? What mediums/methods did I use? That's like 3 small paragraphs, max. Stupid art teacher(actually he's pretty good, I just hate these write-ups).

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Awesome!!! Congrats!
Beatles

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.