Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Radec: Awesome! Scott was the blonde with the cape, I believe he goes by Sentry now, but I could be mistaken, I know he did for a time.

Mark:
I have another one I'm working on with pencil and ink, but I was fooling around in paint and:

Radec
Radec
Posted at

Ah, my apologies, KomradeDave. I got a little confused.

Posted at

Ah, my apologies, KomradeDave. I got a little confused.
No need, man, I got no complaints. It's still effin' sweet!

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

This goes out to Vaoni author of Falling into Shadows. You have great artistic talent and it was both a challenge and a pleasure to do this, enjoy now :)

click on thumbnail for the actual size:

Posted at

Here is your present, hat! Quite a challenge as I'd never heard of Counter-Strike before… and never had attempted to draw guns, either. Still, I hope you like it!!

Posted at

never heard of counter strike?? *gasp* Oh Mah Fe Gee!!

Well, I'm not big on computer games… not any more anyway. Plus I freaked out my dad for drawing real-looking guns to shoot down a big defenseless lump of a grinning old man type. (cos he knows I hate guns and know next to nil about them) Ah, well. Heh heh.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Great art so far!
I hope Radec doesn't mind, but I stickied this thread because it's at least as important as the Secret Santa thread which is already stickied…

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

haha that was hilarious, Knuckles

I loved my present, it's just the santa I wanted for christmas
I laught my ass off when I saw the christmas themed undies and the hoho brass knuckles (not you knuckles)

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Neilak! That is frikkin' awesome! I love it!

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Blah I'm too impatiant to wait! >>

Here you Go Aussie! I drew your author sprite heh, hope ya like it I even colored it and everything! x3 Merry X-mas! ^^

Very nice. Should mention that they're supposed to be sunglasses, not glasses, but still looks cool.

I'll edit this post in a minute and add in mine

EDIT: Sorry if this seems like a low attempt, but photoshop's not working and I hate colouring in Paint. Any way, this is for Shin Gen of Corpsetown.

the full gag was meant to be a bunch of these guys with the subtitle 'Corpsetown: What happened to all the agent Smith clones when they died' as a play on how most of the characters look alike. I'll see if I can finish it before the 20th

Anyway, Shin Gen, enjoy and happy Christmas

magnus911
magnus911
Posted at

MERRY/HAPPY CHRISTMAS TOADMAN!

Albert Einstein and Bob Saget as The Blues Brothers

It's kinda big so yeah. Anyway, have a great Christmas Toadman! Check out Toadman's comic, The Wasteland Circus. It's pretty awesome.

I posted this now because I'm leaving for California on the 19th, and I didn't want to forget this present and become a Deadbeat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS DD!!

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Awesome. Thanks mate, the quality is fine and I appreciate it. ^_^ Awesomeness. Happy Christmas to you as well. =)

EDIT: Sorry if this seems like a low attempt, but photoshop's not working and I hate colouring in Paint. Any way, this is for Shin Gen of Corpsetown.

the full gag was meant to be a bunch of these guys with the subtitle 'Corpsetown: What happened to all the agent Smith clones when they died' as a play on how most of the characters look alike. I'll see if I can finish it before the 20th

Anyway, Shin Gen, enjoy and happy Christmas

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

I'm go glad this is going so smoothly! I hope everyone is enjoying their presents! They are pretty fantastic, you guys!

I'd like to thank Knuckles for the present! Oh man, I love the Far Side and I think you did wonderfully! Ha ha ha, thank you so much!!

This is for Vixus:

Although it is rather simple, I hope you enjoy it anyway! And yes, you live on the moon. Or mars. Your pick.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.