Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

These have all been great!! ^_^

Im still cracking up over Lothar's drawing, heehee..

but now, the one you've all been waiting for…
Christmas-themed Chuck Norris and Mr. T in a battle of DDR with Fireworks in the background!

AQua_ng…
I hope you enjoy this, cause it took me a good while!!
Merry Christmas!

I was going to add dialog and a ddr screenshot but felt it was already too flashy as it is!

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

Kaminari, that is freakin' awesome… I dunno if I can put mine up after such a cool drawing.
Ah well.
Gregory, this one, if you couldn't tell, if for you. You didn't ask for anything in particular, but I read through some of your comics anyway. I was most amused! I wanted to keep within the realm of your work, so I tried to abandon my style. The cross hatching still came anyway. ^_^

Merry Christmas!

And to Dyanimc- Cheers, matey, that's awesome! A very original take on things! I'm thoroughly amused, and I'm touche dby not only your effort, but your early start. Incredible!

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Merry Christmas Kaminari, I hope you like it as much as I do(which may or may not say very much)

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Merry Christmas Kaminari, I hope you like it as much as I do(which may or may not say very much)

Ah, Mark, I LOVE it ^o^
Thank you so much!!
I was really hoping whoever was drawing mine would pick Oni No Noroi… I get too much Narou fanart.
And I love the scene! I had even wanted to do a little chibi filler that was to the same effect ^_^
*christmas huggles*

Kaminari, that is freakin' awesome… I dunno if I can put mine up after such a cool drawing.
Awww, why thank you =D
Im a fan of your work even if I may not comment much, and I think your drawing is very cute =D

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Thanks Lothar! I just saw it, and by about the point they were heading to Mars I got the most amused expression across my face. I LOVE the idea that Toshi(Ninja) got a power drill, and that it was what he actually wanted. So Awesome.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

Glad you enjoyed it Eirikr , it was fun to make !

Posted at

Merry Christmas Nyx- you said either a page of doodles or a page of what i wanted yesterday. considering, i have trouble remembering what i ate yesterday, it became a page of doodles.

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

WHOA WHOA WHOA BACK IN DA HOOD GUYZ

This little number is for Rick "The Xerox" Xeros (who, incidentally, writes/draws a webcomic called Digimon Legend, and who asked me to draw his two main characters doing something holiday-related):

If you do not know what this is referencing, you must have had one pitiful, deprived childhood.

~IJ

Mark
Mark
Posted at

Ah, Mark, I LOVE it ^o^
Thank you so much!!
I was really hoping whoever was drawing mine would pick Oni No Noroi… I get too much Narou fanart.
And I love the scene! I had even wanted to do a little chibi filler that was to the same effect ^_^
*christmas huggles*

No problem dude, glad you like it.

Actually, I picked Oni No Noroi because it was the last one to be updated when I checked your stuff out.

Hatchchamber, those doodles look great. Love that style.

Ian Jay, I have no clue what that is referencing. All of a sudden, the realization of how cruddy my childhood's been is hitting me.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

These have all been great!! ^_^

Im still cracking up over Lothar's drawing, heehee..

but now, the one you've all been waiting for…
Christmas-themed Chuck Norris and Mr. T in a battle of DDR with Fireworks in the background!

AQua_ng…
I hope you enjoy this, cause it took me a good while!!
Merry Christmas!

I was going to add dialog and a ddr screenshot but felt it was already too flashy as it is!

Fuck. Yes.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Here it is for you Chameloncholic. A snowman, an emo dressed as a reindeer, and my personal favourite, Jesus celebrating his own birthday. Enjoy!

Emma_Xross
Emma_Xross
Posted at

WHOA WHOA WHOA BACK IN DA HOOD GUYZ

This little number is for Rick "The Xerox" Xeros (who, incidentally, writes/draws a webcomic called Digimon Legend, and who asked me to draw his two main characters doing something holiday-related):

If you do not know what this is referencing, you must have had one pitiful, deprived childhood.

~IJ

HAHA!! That's from a Chirtmas Story isn't? very nice I like it! ^^ Thanks a whole bunch!

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

Sorry, Tantz!
Here's your present: wolf fanart
After reading a couple of pages to do the fanart I was really hooked to this comic. I wanted to include raven too but I ran out of space. Now that I posted your present I can comment your comic :-D

Posted at

Goodness!! This is wonderful! Thank you so much!!

Gregory
Gregory
Posted at

Gregory, this one, if you couldn't tell, if for you. You didn't ask for anything in particular, but I read through some of your comics anyway. I was most amused! I wanted to keep within the realm of your work, so I tried to abandon my style. The cross hatching still came anyway. ^_^

Merry Christmas!

Iagojester, you sir, are the bee's knees. The cat's pajamas. Thank you so very much. Chess is funny to me, and it should be to everyone else too. You're like a minature Buddha, covered in hair.

Here's a present for Comicmasta. I whipped together an animation because I'm really not much of an artist…

Murray Christmas E'eryone.

hat
hat
Posted at

I'll have mine gift finished later tonight, it's still the 20th where I live with 6 hours to go.

Posted at

Wrenmisty, we hope you like our Christmas present. We don't have a tablet, so it was a little bit difficult to shade. This was drawn by Amar aka Derrick and illustrated by me, Nam aka Takeshi. Merry Christmas everyone and I hope everyone enjoys their presents!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.