Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

never used pick up lines, but once when i was a freshman in highschool, this kid i didnt know used to borrow money from me so he could get closer to me to ask me out. hahahahaha! i said no.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I told a guy I liked his band and gave him a candy cane.

(I'm really cute so I can pull off things like that.)

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

i don't think…i've ever tried to use one of the common annoying pick up lines, though this one time this really handsome guy was browsing through the fantasy section of the bookstore i frequent (so i know bloody everything right? lol) and i stood up and went like

" hay, you know~ you look like an elf lord straight out of Dragonlance, which is to your left btw, good series."

*failed epically* XD

Wow… this is the first time I've heard if a girl being turned down. x_x

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

Eh, I've never tried pick up lines. Closest I've been was asking,"Do you have a email?"
It works for me, except it puts me into a safe zone where I just send messages online. =\

Chaosord
Chaosord
Posted at

Never used it but
"hey baby since you walked into the room my pants have been shrinking."
I get the feeling this one would get me slapped or worse.

Posted at

I don't usually say "can I have your number" cause it makes you look like this guy….

Posted at

"Did you know that *insert random useless info here*"

Posted at

I know of one guaranteed to make girls avoid you.

"I love you."

Also:

Tu es la serpente agitee entres mon cuisses.

also,

je pense Tu renifles mon chousette.

I think it was just because my French was so bad. :(

…I wish I didn't know French right now, because I know exactly what those mean. I corrected it a bit, just for next time you plan on using these horrible lines.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Also:
Tu es la serpente agitee entres mon cuisses.

also,

je pense Tu renifles mon chousette.

I think it was just because my French was so bad. :(

…I wish I didn't know French right now, because I know exactly what those mean. I corrected it a bit, just for next time you plan on using these horrible lines.

Thank you. :)
I was trying to be more formal, hence the "vous" instead of "tu." But in this case, I probably should have used the latter.

Also: "I'm a dirty boy. Would you like to wipe me?" followed by bending over and slapping your butt.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I don't usually say "can I have your number" cause it makes you look like this guy….

Guys like that are the reason why every decent-looking girl should memorize the rejection hotline number. :P

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I've never used these, but they're funny:

94.I don't know if you're in my range, but I'd sure like to take you home to my domain.

95. Hey baby. Want to squeeze my theorem while I poly your nomial?

96. Hey baby, I'm like a rubix cube. THe more you play with me, the harder I get.

97. You're so hot, you must be the cause for global warming.

98. Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity or time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

99. Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen."

100. I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect you and union you.

101. You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.

102. Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?

103. Let's make like a transcription factor and response element and turn things on.

104. If I were a Shwann cell, I'd squeeze areound your axon and give you a fast action potential.

105. You must be an asymptote, because I just find myself getting closer and closer to you.

liz
liz
Posted at

Pickup lines usually suck. Sorry. xD I think almost every pickup line in existence could be put here in this thread. They're just like that. Unless you're one of the lucky few who can execute one perfectly. =P

A wink or a cute smile works wonders.

Posted at

I would never, ever try to use a pickup line. If a girl falls for that kind of cheesy stuff, it's not the kind of girl I wanna be talking to anyway.

Though, I suppose one of the worst ones would be "Would you marry me"? I want to see the total stranger who says yes to that one.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I would never, ever try to use a pickup line. If a girl falls for that kind of cheesy stuff, it's not the kind of girl I wanna be talking to anyway.

Though, I suppose one of the worst ones would be "Would you marry me"? I want to see the total stranger who says yes to that one.

VeGaS

Posted at

This wasn't really a pick-up line, just me trying to just talk someone that I liked.

We're sitting at a Leadership School Program thing - where most schools senior from all across our district go and do workshops to become 'better leaders'.

I was sitting across from this guys and just lent in and said;

Me: "So you go to school?".

Guy looks down at obvious school uniform.

Guy: "Yeh.. I do..".

And then I tried to fix it by saying;

Me: "Oh what school…?

Guy: "The school down the road from yours, don't you recognise the uniform and don't you have friends there?"

Me: *Turning quite pink* "….. PSSssst REALLY?!!".

Yeh.. and it's pretty obvious.. Nothing ever came of that.

But I did have a pick up line said to me.. It was little shocking! Cause I never thought I was the type of girl a guy would rehearse a line to say too.

Guy: Do you know what type of chocolates you remind me of?

Me: *Dumbstruck* Crunchies..?

Guy: No, Favourites.

Me: *Stupidly* Why?

Guy: Cause your my favourite, I'd just like to unwrap you and put you in my mouth.. or something like that.

By then I was sorta just creeping/running away, so I didn't really hear it all.

tea_green
tea_green
Posted at

Ones used on me:
* I can smell how horny you are?
* I would like to have a threesome with your roomate
* I know how to please a woman
* I'll give you 100 bucks for an hour.
* You look like jailbait.

Ones I've used:
* I see you read books. I like that.
* Are you married?
* Wanna hang out or somethin'
* What's your sign?
* Wanna play Tekken?

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I usually only say 'Hi there' or some variant, but here's one I've always wanted to say just to a friend who'll know I'm joking

"Hey, why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?"

Posted at

To many to think of…

"Grab your coat darling you've pulled"
FAILED

"I've seen you around, your kinda hot, wanna go on a date sometime"
FAILED+SLAPPED

(Used on forgein girls)
Me-"Got any English in you?"
Her-"no"
Me- "Want some?"
FAILED

roma
roma
Posted at

"I won the Lottery!"

lba
lba
Posted at

The ones I can think of are usually related to the circumstances at hand. Like the time I got a bucket of paint dumped on the first or second day of my second year of high school, in theatre tech class. I just jumped up and shouted "I'm a f**cking mess! Who wants a hug!" That was how I met one of my best female friends ever. She actually had the guts and lack of caring for her clothes to give me a hug.

Usually I'm totally oblivious and don't even notice what's going on until we're dating. That was the case with my ex-fiancee. As I recall, it was 4am on a November night and we were in the back seat of her car with a blanket looking at the stars and giggling because we were tired, after having done the previous thing the week before and my exact words were, "Shit, this means everyone else is right doesn't it? We're dating now aren't we?"

Most often I go the stupid and lovable route rather than walk up to them and try to impress them. I've found dating is much easier when you just admit what you are.

Posted at

"Wanna see my pokamans?"
YES i have used that one and YES it worked 'cause the guy was sooo geek.

And This one's from some webcomic, i Don't remember which

"Let me cheer you up sad girl. With my penis."

It's great to be transvestite, you can hit on whoever you want no matter is it a boy or girl. :DDD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.