Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
RedNoseDog
RedNoseDog
Posted at

Playing red light, green light with zombies sounds really fun.

But highly dangerous.

Posted at

Playing red light, green light with zombies sounds really fun.

But highly dangerous.

yep. I'd hate to be the person who completely sucked at that game. :p

Posted at

I had one of my epic fantasy dreams. I was starting to think I'd never have them again. :P

it started off with this glowing lady in white appearing in this little medival steam-punkish village that went by the name of Ayren. She was quite friendly to everyone and talked in an pleasant manner. However there was many in the town who didn't trust her at all… mainly because while she looked so pure on the outside, and her magic seemed the white kind… but still it was cold somewhat, and smelled of death. they had this gut feeling that told her that she was just some "death/dark magic" user disguised as an white mage.

And on top of it, she claimed to have came from the village of treabol … which was known for having many residents there who liked to prey on the innocents. She would claim this was just some unfortunate stereotyping put on the villagers there because of some historical battle.. that all of them weren't like that. however… the residents of Ayren slowly started to disappear one by one….

Then the scene changed arbutly, to this run-down looking throne room… everything was in ruins. even the King sitting on the throne seemed to be in compete tatters… from his ruined, torn clothing to his crown, which seemed to have became dirty.
He said,"I had the most disturbing dream… that what happened to our kingdom is about to start again in another country. Have my sacrifices to stop this great evil been in vain after all?"

At this point, I came forward to the king looking completely different than I do in real life. I had flowing long white hair, and I was dressed in this blue robe and had an blue blindfold over my eyes. despite the blindfold, I was able to see everything in perfect detail. I carried this glowing orb in my hands.

I then told the Tattered-king: "Your role was to weaken the great white lady in the war of the past. But now… the two lovers shall awaken to find themselves into this world, and therein they shall also awaken the 4 great dragons to take down the great white lady. being weakened, she shall be unable to stop them."

The king sighed, and said: "Well, you're the seer. I trust you." with that, I disappeared into thin air with a flash of light. At this point I could had sworn that the king muttered: "show off."

Then the scene changed to a completely different setting again. this time in a much more modern world… aka the "real world"… There was this married couple having problems. and they were trying their best to assure their 7-year-old son that they would do their best to work out things and that they would only use divorce as an last resort. and that no matter what happened, the two of them would still love their son.
and then they sent their son off to stay with their grandparents for an month.

soon as they were alone, the two of them started to feel strange… they suddenly felt VERY tired, so they went to go upstairs to sleep in their bed. And then the next the thing they knew, they woke up to find themselves freezing on top of an snowy mountain!
Very confused and cold, the two decided that the best way to find out where they were was by getting off the mountain fast before they froze to death. plus, they saw lights and smoke at the bottom from the top view.

As they made their way down in their undies and pajamas, I woke up at this point. I tried to get back to sleep to see how the rest of it would go, but all I did was dream of some lame road trip with my parents that never happened.

umbledijum
umbledijum
Posted at

i once dreamed that i got superpowers after eating a magical twinkie that my mom brought home.

…freaky…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I had one of my epic fantasy dreams. I was starting to think I'd never have them again. :P
Awesome :)

I had an unfortunate dream…
I dreamt that one of my very drear friends had been raped and abused by a group of young men. She'd gone into hiding after that, but the young men were free.

I was enraged… I went to the umbrella stand in the hall where I keep my sabres (I really do), selected the smaller, lighter one, whipped it out and then went hunting.

I tracked the men down one by one and hacked them to death. One of them had his family to protect him, his uncle came out with a long, heavy, straight sword… He could fight a lot better than me, but I was furious, we spared and feinted and then I knocked the sword out of his hand and threatened him with death. he went away frightened, and so I was able to kill my target.
After that just one man remained. I couldn't find him though and that was really annoying me. :gem:

-dream ended…

For the recorded, I don't think that's a good way to deal with criminals, even ones that hurt your friends or family like that. My subconscious has a different opinion though.

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

I had a dream where I fought off a bunch of Christian fundamentalists who tried to force their religion on me. After vanquishing them, I went to a library and had sex with a hot librarian. Awesome. Just awesome.

gullas
gullas
Posted at

I had a dream where I fought off a bunch of Christian fundamentalists who tried to force their religion on me. After vanquishing them, I went to a library and had sex with a hot librarian. Awesome. Just awesome.

Damn, I can picture a TFPN story out of this XD

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

i just had this dream last night. i was playing a lot of armored core 4a multiplayer the night before.

so the dream started off me on a break, something like spring break down somewhere tropical like cancoon or tiajuana. i was having a great time.

out of nowhere a mech comes flying, and the dude piloting me wants me dead for revenge or something. so then i start running, and there's helicopters chasing me.

also for some odd reason, i had a laptop and cintiq because i also had to work on my comic. so i ran back to my hotel to grab those, and then dive into the ocean as the mech bombs the shit out of the hotel.

i also could somehow manage to hold my breath underwater for a really long time as the pilot sent out boats and heli's searching for me.

i somehow manage to get back on land and hop on a train back home. and then the mech started shooting at the train so i jumped out of that, got to a nearby village, found a bike, and biked all the way back to my place.

so i got back, apparently underneath my apartment, there was a secret underground hangar where i kept my own mech.

so i jump into that, and then i was like "bitch, you're dead now! you ruined my vacation!"

and then i woke up.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

wow… dozed off at work and dreamt that I had won 2 million dollars. But then the IRS came over and charged me 99.9999% tax on the money. :(

Posted at

I had this pretty good one where me and all my frineds got sent to this "prison" but it was like a school playground with the ashphalt ground. The gate was wide open. Then we all went and hid behind this short cement wall when these security guard ladies walked by, even though we were in prison and not doing anything wrong. one of my friends started to fly (with my other friend on her back) and then i leaped on the back of the other friend (this one was not flying) and then she flew. We flew over like a green-pink google-earth looking ground. it was mega-weird.

Posted at

This just in, a comic book related dream, haha.

Ok, so it wastwo teams of guys. One had Alan Moore and some otehr guy in it, the other one had Grant Morrison and I think some comics editor… also, there was a Spawn-like creature in there.

And at some point the dream took form of semi-animated comic panels. For some reason Alan Moore was running from Grant who ws trying to kill him or something and Moore with that other guy hid on top of a pile of boxes, except his uberlong cartoony beard fell off the box and the tip of it tickled Morrison's bald head, haha.

And then the perspective changed and the Spawn-like being appeared and the dream got very psychedelic… this thing's cape was looking like a… hmm… weird patterns. Sort of a fractal/caleidoscope mix. In the lower left corner you had something that looked like an open fan OR a set of cards spread, and as the spawn-something moved, the patterns in that fan also changed, growing and shrinking, changing colors. And there was something about the comic version being a rehearsal for the scene and taht it didn't go according to the script… and then I woke up :D

Posted at

I have a lot of weird 'death' dreams where I actually die, and I've had them my whole life. Heck, one of those dreams is actually my earliest memory. I was two at the time. I know this because the house it took place in…I lived there when I was two, but we moved before I turned three. I don't even remember the house outside the dream anymore, I just know of it thanks to my mother.

For some reason, when I was two I was deathly afraid of the sounds vacuum cleaners made. The whole dream was me crawling around the house running from an evil vacuum that looked kinda like an Atari 2600. Ever have a lucid dream where you 'wake up' but you're still dreaming? Yeah, it was like that. I wake up, look over, and the vacuum comes up over the edge of the bed and sucks me up and I die.

One lesser dream had me walking across a parking lot and falling over. I saw a car coming, but it didn't seem to be getting closer, and it was all blurry and hazy. Seems I recall the setting was late in the evening, around sundown. I fall in the middle of the road, and start screaming for help. The car starts coming closer, but only when I scream. I can't help it though, so I scream more and more, but it's like screaming underwater. Everything is muted. Finally it runs me over.

Also had one where I was standing on a cliff and was just pushed off and fell down to my death. It was a long fall though, and what made the dream weird was the whole time I was falling I could hear my mother singing 'Down in the Valley' to me.

And…then the irritating but weird one where I wake up in my home, get up, and go to the restroom. Everyting is picture-perfect to reality, except somethng is off. I notice it, and suddenly it's like the air is growing thick really fast, and suddenly all of reality is sucked into a black empty void. I wake up, lather, rinse, repeat, all about thirty times, each time the missing element being different. Once it was the lack of birds chirping, another it was a rippling effect in the mirror, another had it too cold in the house. After the thirty or so times of waking up and being sucked into nothingness, I finally really wake up.

Problem? At this point I'm so scared of dying that I wind up laying in bed for an hour with my eyes closed and praying it's all just a dream.

A similar dream also had me in bed and trying to get up, but my strength was being drained and something was pulling me under the sheets, trying to kill me. I tried to scream but I had no voice. I wound up dead. Big surprise.

But by far the most wicked dream I ever had was one where the world ended and people were going to Heaven, but for some reason I was left behind to earn my way in later.

Switch to a country road where corn rows are growing tall on both sides. It's pitch black except right around me, and the haunting calls of the damned are surrounding me as they look for me. For some reason they can't see me unless they step into the light, afterwhich they chase me all the way to an intersection where a streetlight gives away my cover and this Dr. Salvador-like creature (Think Resident Evil 4, the chainsaw guy) attacks me. No chainsaw though, he's carrying a large halberd, and wearing a freaky paper bag on his head (kinda like Joker in Persona 2).

I run into the first building I can find, an old Bed and Breakfast. This old grey woman gives me a lantern, takes ten dollars, and tells me I can stay cheap because I remind her of her daughter. She then disappears like a ghost and I use the lantern to find my room, and I need the lantern because the place is darker than dark. When I get to my room, I open the door, step in, and fall down to the basement.

Know in the Silent Hill games how the dark world has decaying buildings and a lot of dead skin and stuff? It was a lot like that in the basement. I was ankledeep in bloody water and the walls were a mix of decaying wood and rotting flesh that looked like giant mouths filled with sharp, crooked teeth. The floor was a rusty grating that the water kept falling through, you could hear the dripping, but it never seemed to drain.

I run around this maze with a halberd-maniac chasing me and manage to escape and lock him behind a large wooden door. The damned outside know I'm in the building now, though, and that grey woman is telling me she's going to be doing a lot of business. The halberd-maniac bursts through from the basement, and another breaks in from the front door.

Seeing no escape, I kick out a boarded-up window and jump out. Somehow they don't catch me, and I start running away from them again, only to have the end of a halberd pierce my heart from behind.

I wake up, dream's over.

And for some reason I wish I could dream it again.

Posted at

I had an nearly nonsensical dream yesterday morning…

it was like a mixture of Varykila chronicles,and the Metal Gear solid series. The weirdest part was that it took place in my old boarding school that I went to… and the enemies were my teachers and the school staff, all dressed up like enemy soldiers from metal gear solid.

What's more, they had kidnapped my family and my friends for some reason or other… they were a little hazy in why they did this.

The raginate tanks from Varykla Chronicles were somehow able to fit in the hallways of my school, even though they're normally HUGE. and they were patrolling around and had orders to shoot anybody on sight, which was a part of my problem.

however I discovered that I could be insivable by hiding in the box that snake used. I'd sneak around slowly under the box until I got around the tanks, and when I could see the Tanks' rear end, where they had thier rangite exposed… then I'd be able to shoot it and then they'd blow up.

the diffcult part was that I had to use up my "command points", and when they were all used up my "Turn" was over, and the Enemy's "Turn" would commence. just like in VC. so at times I was an sitting duck when they made thier moves. sometimes I couldn't even react to anything they were planning/doing right in front of me.

Anyway, my family and friends were located in my old dorm room inside the building, and at this part as soon as I got to them the "game" became even more harder to the point of being impossible… so I was tempted to use a "cheat code"… so I opened up some console, and typed in Morrowwind's cheat code: "TGM" which stood for "Toogle Godmode."

At this point this dorm consler I used to have, who I really, really hated… came in and shot every single of my family members as well as my friends… and she told me: "Thats' what you get for trying to cheat!"

I was like: "OMG! I knew you were such a fucking bitch, Sheri!! >=0"

And then I woke up.

Posted at

I just had the craziest dream ever. I was watching a parachutist descending down into a forest area. It was one of those forests with those tall narrow trees that don't have any branches. Oddly enough, his parachute didn't get tangled in any of the trees, instead he just kept going and going while trying to dodge past all the trees. All the finer details of what happened to him is lost to me but as he was dodging those trees, he bumps into another dead parachutist hanging of one of the trees. His right arm slams up against a tree causing it to break off. He passes other gruesome things on the way while getting more and more injured. Eventually his head gets slammed into a tree, breaking his neck. After that his lifeless body gets snacked by one of the trees and he ends up dangling next to a female parachutist, who's screaming in pain. When the "camera" tilts around to look at her face, it's revealed that her face was missing, exposing her bloody skull and her right eye was hanging out of her socket. At that point I get to see what's she seeing which I can only explain as the incarnation of pure unfiltered evil.

For the strangest reason, this dream never registered as a nightmare to me. I was aware that I was dreaming and it felt like I was watching a 80's Horror movie.

Another odd thing is that I decided that this dream was too crazy for my taste and I decided to wake up. When I tried to fall asleep again the "evil vision" appeared again and tried to drag me back into that horror movie dream. Eventually I gave up on sleeping and got up.

Strange dream.

jibiez410
jibiez410
Posted at

I got molested by peter pan and micheal jackson while the first kingdom hearts theme was playing…from that day one i never ate cereal before i when to sleep again

Posted at

I got molested by peter pan and micheal jackson while the first kingdom hearts theme was playing…from that day one i never ate cereal before i when to sleep again

sorry, but I lol'ed at this. ^^;; as horrific as that must had been, the image that it created in my head was so bizarre that I couldn't help but laugh hard.

———–

I dreamt that I met this young couple. the woman actually started seducing me, saying that she wanted me to be a part of their lovemaking sessions. She told me she always wanted to try a threesome with her boyfriend, but wanted a chick that she could easily control and therefore couldn't get jealous of. I found it strange that she thought I fit that bill, considering that I was way prettier and younger than her.

For some reason, even though I didn't really want to do anything with her and her boyfriend, considering that there was something about her that just gave me the creeps… I told her that I would have to meet her boyfriend first, and then I would think about it.

So she took me to her house… and to my shock/dismay, I discovered at the house that this kinky couple was really serial killers! apparently, this pair got aroused whenever they killed and tortured people… and it did wonders for their love life.

they had captured this one other woman, and they told us that the two of us would have to play a game for the couple's amusement. they threatened us that if we didn't battle to the death, that they would do far more worse things to us.
the other captive woman was sobbing, saying that she just wanted to be let go.

I felt strangely calm midst the serial killer couple's explanation, and I then pretended to agree to the games.

so they put us in this dark basement that was full of weapons (no guns) and wall-mounted cameras. I picked up some weapons, such as a fire axe… and I manged to chop down the barried door which lead out of the basement. At this point The couple brought out their guns and started shooting in my general direction.
I just kept on throwing random things at them in response, hoping that it would knock them off balance so that I could rush at them and knock the gun out of their hands.

I succeed with the female serial killer, and we wrestled around trying to gain control of the gun. It went off on it own, literally blowing the serial killer's head off so that there was only a bloody stump of a neck.

The male serial killer got so upset at his girlfriend's death that he didn't even try to stop me as I ran out of the house….

At this point, I woke up.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

I had a really bad toothache this week and ended up overdoing it a bit on the pain killers; may have given myself an ulcer. So for most of the week I wasn't eating and lost a lot of weight. So yesterday I forced myself to pig out and then I had this crazy dream about these spiny little mozzarella stick creatures squirming out of my pores and I started bleeding this white stuff that looked like milk and cottage cheese.

I also had a strangely prophetic dream once. Back when I was attending the University of Cincinnati, I'd been somehow lucky enough to get a big corner room all to myself (usually they try to cram four people into those). Then halfway into the semester I had this dream where I woke up surrounded by moving boxes and this shadowy figure comes jumping out chanting "I'm here! I'm here!"

That same day I got a roommate. Weird, huh?

Gillespie
Gillespie
Posted at

The latest weird dream I can remember is me yelling at a girl I liked, and then she yelled back at how I didn't even know her. This was all in a Wal-Mart. I was so depressed after that I just ran around the store, and on the treadmills. I think the dream was trying to tell me something :P

Posted at

I was a highly professional diplomat. I was told that there were problems at customs because they had unknowingly detained Hideo Kojima, the guy who does the Metal Gear Solid series. They sent me into this blank white room with these brilliant fluorescent lights, presumably to confront and interrogate him in a courteous manner. Hideo Kojima was handcuffed to a chair that was bolted to the floor. I attempted to say hello, but he only spoke Japanese, so I was like "Shit, I better do a musical number or something."

So I sang "Getting To Know You" from The King And I and did an awkward little dance, which I suppose they taught me in diplomacy school. He stared blankly at me as I sang it. Afterward, I woke up.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Well, I'm a horny teenager so all my dreams involve sex…

campbellim
campbellim
Posted at

was taking a shower looked down and noticed i was a chick… you know boobs and all. a chick with a man's mentality. so yea i freaked out i mean yelled. jumped outta the shower ran to my room and looked at my pictures, all of them were with me as a girl. dressed, wierdest feeling. went to school some girl came up and kissed me. also that girl was my best friend's ex (in real life).. do i need to finish it just got wierder and wierder

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Most of my dreams tend to be either completely nonsensical or just outright terrifying.

The weirdest one I ever had had something to do with sex, S&M, and reproductive organs that as far as I could tell had no equivalent to any earthly life form. I can't go into any more detail than that because chances are you would turn off your computer and burn it, then sit in the corner of your room crying, just out of sheer disgust and horror. It's the only time I actually wished that my brain had some form of censorship.

Oxycodone and Seroquil will get you some f*cked up dreams.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I think my weirdest dream would have to be where I saw this japanese girl in the shower, and she was actually a green skinned alien. And because of that, Robert Deniro came to kill me. But he killed me by running me over on a unicycle.

That was a fun dream!

EDIT: Although, I saw nothing, so it was a mediocre dream at best…

Posted at

I had a dream where I met a scarlet macaw that could talk, but not like a talking parrot– fully coherent and conversational. It also was fully convinced that it was a duck, though it never once said "Quack."
Since the Macaw had amnesia I determined it's name by checking the tag on the little doggie collar it was wearing and found out that it had the same name as a friend that moved away. The macaw insisted that this was a coincidence and was offended at the idea that it was related to my friend in any way.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.