Posted at

Ha! Have you seen Sub?
Guy is big…

Learn jujitsu. :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Naw. He's a big teddybear realy ^_^

Ah Eunice, I think I'm more ubiquitous than anything else. It comes off as being popular though :)

Posted at

I dunno if I would realistically want to meet anyone from DD in person, haha :) I can only envisage us staring uncomfortably at one another until I say "so. yup" and the other person saying "yup"

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I dunno if I would realistically want to meet anyone from DD in person, haha :) I can only envisage us staring uncomfortably at one another until I say "so. yup" and the other person saying "yup"

that's only after the tickle fights and the rousing game of Twister and Connect Four that it becomes awkward…especially if one of us breaks wind why playing Twister.

Posted at

hahaha!

Pretty much anyone from here…though if I met silentkitty or farlightsaga it could get awkward. There is a high probability I would go all fan girl and beg for an autograph >.>

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

that's only after the tickle fights and the rousing game of Twister and Connect Four that it becomes awkward…especially if one of us breaks wind why playing Twister.
And naked twister for later ;)

I think we'd all say things like…
"Have you seen …?"
"No, not around here. Good thing too, … is a real dick!"
"Yeah"
"Yeah"

"Ok. So… yup?"

"…yup"

"You have nice boobs"
"NAKED TWISTER FTW!!!"

Posted at

I'm not gonna say that's creepy, but it's not not creepy.

lba
lba
Posted at

Get back to the NSFW thread you crazy wallaby! Go on!

"Ok. So… yup?"

"…yup"

I see nothing wrong with a conversation like that. I've met many lovely people in just such a manner. We have great conversations now. We're almost to the point that we ask each other questions even!

I forgot to mention Fitz. I'd love to meet him and trade tips on our minimalistic art styles.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Yeah, conversation can be a problem. Oh well, doesn't mean we can't still talk. Just think of a subject and blurt it out, even if it's 'So, do you like downloading pr0n?' because it's still likely to get a few words out of the other person's mouth.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I just had an image of Ozone showing up at some con or bar to meet people with the game Twister under his arm…buttnaked with cowboy boots and a swashbuckler hat with an enormous purple feather in it saying, "Twister anyone?"!!!

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

I just had an image of Ozone showing up at some con or bar to meet people with the game Twister under his arm…buttnaked with cowboy boots and a swashbuckler hat with an enormous purple feather in it saying, "Twister anyone?"!!!

Thanks for that… lovely image, Midge.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Thanks for that… lovely image, Midge.

but the thing is because he says it in such cute Aussie way you can't deny him! :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Left foot on blue!
Right hand on green!
Dragonizer's face is red!

blntmaker
blntmaker
Posted at

I'd LOVE to meet everyone who does OFF HOURS:

D0m

Tantz

DueEast

UsedBooks

SilentKitty

TitanOne

JustNoPoint

What a great collaboration - You ladies and gentlemen come out to Los Angeles and I'm taking you all to CASTAWAYS for brunch! All of you are incredible talented!

And everyone who reads and support my "vehicles" - including!

BlackDaisy - You make me laugh! You'd be a trip in person!

SomaX - Great attitude about your art and writing! Dynamic young lady!

SubCultured - Great art! Cool guy! A real gentleman! Same can be said about…

OzoneOcean - Would love to meet him because I imagine him to be 7 FEET TALL!

TerryP - Oh yes, when we meet…Bring you computer! I want to see your toys!

Polo - Hey…MORE POLO!!!!

TheMidge28 - Patron Saint of Featured Comics?!?! Hell yes!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

OzoneOcean - Would love to meet him because I imagine him to be 7 FEET TALL!
Hahahaha!
In platform boots and a top hat…

Posted at

People on DD I would like to meet *rubs chin*……………….. Black Daisy, Saria, KevinClifford, Strikenmist, and Volte6 (hopefully, he ain't as nerdy as potrayed on his profile). Maybe Ozone and if I don't wet myself in nervousness, Silent_Kitty

simonitro
simonitro
Posted at

The people I want to to meet is you, you, Abraham Lincoln, you, and definitly you, you, and you. Ha ha!

Seriously, ozoneocean, JillyFoo, HPKomic, Skoolmunkee, Black and Silent Kitty, marine, SarahN, AuroraMoon, Freakeh, usedbooks, SubCultured, Eunice P, and others.

We should make a meetin somewhere in Italy (don't ask me why Italy), someday.

jagular
jagular
Posted at

let's see… ozoneocean, kitty17, skoolmunkee, and joff.

Posted at

to all the people that said they wanna meet me, your checks are in the mail ^_-

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I just thought of someone I'd like to meet.

I'd like to meet someone who can send me about ten grand so I can go to a convention and meet people. If it's a lady, aged roughly nineteen with a lovely appearance, I'd also like to "know her better"

Hah, just kidding. Unless there really is someone like that. in which case I'd probably be her bitch for a while.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Not really surprised I'm not on the lists. Most people when they meet me are always going, "Oh, bullshit, you're not shy!" That's because I force myself to be friendly as hell when I'm out and about.

I also tend to get the, "I thought you said you're not a playboy anymore?" I don't intentionally flirt with every chick I meet, it's just my personality. Every time I go out I get pulled into a table by some female and everyone assumes I know her already…I don't, I just get pulled out of the crowd…often literally.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I'd like to meet everyone, but the only people I have a chance at meeting are OzoneOcean, and others who live in his region… I live several thousand miles north of them and I'm on the same timezone as Sydney… +10 GMT. :)

Posted at

No one wants to meet me :(. *Goes back to cut self* I wont stop til someone says it

despicable
despicable
Posted at

Thanks everyone :)
And Aurora, that's a great thing to say ^_^
Everyone who posts a lot in the forums. :)
I think you'd all be great to talk to!

I'm actually a dickhead really though and amazingly dull and boring, so you'd tire off me pretty quick, but it'd still be lovely to meet you all. ^__^
you did not say like, anything in that meeting!
Ya see? Dull and boooring! Told ya ^_^
Ugh, I'd had 2 and a half hours sleep actually, it takes my brain a while to wake up after a short nap like that- shut-down mode… And then in the after meeting everyone was talking about various ways of going to the toilet… blargh!

This is my first attempt to post something inside a Drunk Duck Forum!
I would like to communicate with a lot of you folks that post here and get to know you real well, so that I can have friends on my friends section at Drunk Duck!
Unfortunately I am running out of time and I will probably will be dead in a short time from now! …I am almost 83 years old and my greatest wish before I meet my maker is that I will have enough time left in my life to meet all you fine people before I die!
When you are old and start to smell because you have trouble keeping from pissing and crapping in your pants all of your so called friends want nothing to do with you! So my fondest hope is that I will make a lot of friends at Drunk Duck before I die!….Please respond and make an old man HAPPY!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.