Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Which Drunkduck Member/s Would You Like to Meet in Person?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Not really surprised I'm not on the lists. Most people when they meet me are always going, "Oh, bullshit, you're not shy!" That's because I force myself to be friendly as hell when I'm out and about.

I also tend to get the, "I thought you said you're not a playboy anymore?" I don't intentionally flirt with every chick I meet, it's just my personality. Every time I go out I get pulled into a table by some female and everyone assumes I know her already…I don't, I just get pulled out of the crowd…often literally.

nah, i'm just afraid for you to see my real face…plus i'd almost forgotten about you. haven't seen you online in a while

Posted at

First rounds on me. ;)

I want to meet you all! And hopefully at Wizard World. :P

Vegemite is where its at.

Wizard World Chicago? Because I'll totally be there!

I've met DJ Coffman, and am pretty good friends with Brandon J Carr…I'd like to hangout with a good chunk of the people on here, actually.

Definitely the regulars on my comics (Fitz, TheMidge28, Short_Circuiting, usedbooks, amanda, BetaJess, seventy2, kyupol, Peipei, DAJB, antcomics, harryq, GTLB, lba, albone, and many more), especially if they're old enough to go out for drinks. Even if they're not, though, we can still hang out. Talk about funny stuff. Or not funny stuff.

Whatever. ;)

I'm totally holding you to this one. ;) Seriously though, PQ me before the show and let's figure out and place to meet up.

darrell
darrell
Posted at

to all the people that said they wanna meet me, your checks are in the mail ^_-

Well in that case, I want to meet subcultured. :)

Izzy11
Izzy11
Posted at

I don't even know anyone from drunk duck that lives close enough to me for me to meet them.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

I don't even know anyone from drunk duck that lives close enough to me for me to meet them.

Not the point of it, man. Although it would be nice, I only know, like, two people who would live close enough to me to spur a visit if I had the money and such.

MechaZeep
MechaZeep
Posted at

id meet noone the computer is a safezone man well mabye stickman 1,i hate dirt, or chaz mcrich but thats it.

Posted at

OzoneOcean - Would love to meet him because I imagine him to be 7 FEET TALL!
Hahahaha!
In platform boots and a top hat…

Now I want to meet ozone because I picture him to be a midget who I will tower above. I'd follow him around in a flannel shirt, carrying an axe and laughing, while proclaiming things in a deep, booming voice.

Posted at

If I had to meet one Drunk Ducker, I think I'd want to meet the currative Black Kitty.

This is so embarrassing but I finally get the joke! When I first read that, I kept looking up "currative" and going "strange, Neil is usually very articulate."

So um, yeah. Haha I be a loser. ^^;;

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Now I want to meet ozone because I picture him to be a midget who I will tower above. I'd follow him around in a flannel shirt, carrying an axe and laughing, while proclaiming things in a deep, booming voice.
Midget? HA!
I'll just get all my fans to pants you and run off with your stuff. :)

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

Not really surprised I'm not on the lists. Most people when they meet me are always going, "Oh, bullshit, you're not shy!" That's because I force myself to be friendly as hell when I'm out and about.

I also tend to get the, "I thought you said you're not a playboy anymore?" I don't intentionally flirt with every chick I meet, it's just my personality. Every time I go out I get pulled into a table by some female and everyone assumes I know her already…I don't, I just get pulled out of the crowd…often literally.

nah, i'm just afraid for you to see my real face…plus i'd almost forgotten about you. haven't seen you online in a while
I'd leave all my paper at home, don't worry!

Yeah, I've been having access to a computer sporadically.

Posted at

Midget? HA!
I'll just get all my fans to pants you and run off with your stuff. :)

lba
lba
Posted at

<.< >.>
I know Ozone's true height.

But I shall never reveal my sources or secrets! :neenjah:

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Maybe I'll plan a vacation to Australia later in the year…. if only it wasn't so expensive…

If I'm able to go there, I'd meet Ozone so I could get some drawing tips as well as check out the tools he uses to draw our favorite gun toting woman.

Oh… and I'd try some vegemite. :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Pah.
4 pages, and the only person who said they'd want to meet me is AQua.

;_;
I guess for me, it'd be anyone who reads me comics, and most of the people in TD.
But not the 4chan-tards.

:3

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

lol!extended privates ^^

Maybe I'll plan a vacation to Australia later in the year…. if only it wasn't so expensive…

If I'm able to go there, I'd meet Ozone so I could get some drawing tips as well as check out the tools he uses to draw our favorite gun toting woman.

Actually, eating Vegimite is better than meeting me ;)
That stuff is sublime ^^

Oh Crocty, I'd meet ya. ^^
You can help pants APC ^^

Posted at

That stuff is sublime ^^

It probably spreads better on toast as well.

Posted at

Pah.

;_;
I guess for me, it'd be anyone who reads me comics, and most of the people in TD.
But not the 4chan-tards.

You're included in the "people I forgot" category of my previous post, cocty.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

That stuff is sublime ^^

It probably spreads better on toast as well.
Grosssss… huh!?
Evil sexual innuendo…

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Pah.

;_;
But not the 4chan-tards.

I never said I wanted to mee-

Everyone on DD who said I was cute.

:/

crocty
crocty
Posted at

;3

Oh, well now it's 4 people.
Cuz I forgot Dragon where she said most of TD…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i'm adding croi-dub to my list…..and stuff….cause he can play wingman….he never seems to have a problem getting teh girls….

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

;3

Oh, well now it's 4 people.
Cuz I forgot Dragon where she said most of TD…
You think you've got it bad crocty, NOBODY wants to meet me!
*cry*

Whatev.

So:
crocty (why not!?)
Midge (even though it would probably be pretty awkward (…age difference…))
WTHsickle (everything he does makes me "lol")
(I'm probably forgetting some people…)

I dunno…
It probably would be pretty awkward no matter who. I can't imagine it any other way…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.