Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Great display. That poster is spectacular. I was going to go, but there's just no budget.

Posted at

So, this was taken from my at-the-moment-of-writing-this most recent video that I posted on my YouTube channel. The name of the video is Faceless Hooligan: The Comeback Part 1. In it, I break the 4th wall by running into one of my characters and this was my initial reaction, followed by the words, "Faceless Hooligan!?" XD.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Great stuff Fallopian, that's incredible!

DylanTale ComicsSo, this was taken from my at-the-moment-of-writing-this most recent video that I posted on my YouTube channel. The name of the video is Faceless Hooligan: The Comeback Part 1. In it, I break the 4th wall by running into one of my characters and this was my initial reaction, followed by the words, "Faceless Hooligan!?" XD.
Love that idea! I want to get off my bum and do more videos @_@

I went to a Jurassic park style animatronic dino show all dressed up like a "lost world" explorer with one of my models, also dressed up.

Here's us and her partner in the gift shop

And here we are with one of the many dinos

lothar
lothar
Posted at

You look like the pilot from beyond thunderdome

Posted at

After nearly 2 1/2 years, approximately 224 sheets of paper, an estimated 4 pens, maybe a couple of pencils, and I don't know how many erasers . . . THAT'S A WRAP!!

Posted at

J_Scarbrough wrote:
After nearly 2 1/2 years, approximately 224 sheets of paper, an estimated 4 pens, maybe a couple of pencils, and I don't know how many erasers . . . THAT'S A WRAP!!

J Scarbrough, I appreciate every day, hour, minute, and second of effort made to tell Vampire Girl’s story. The thirty months, two hundred twenty four sheets of paper, and four pencils created something cool. Thank you.

Posted at

Thank you Claire. To know people and readers out there get enjoyment and entertainment out of the work and to hear the feedback and response from such is the ultimate reward for any artist; I really do appreciate it, and I hope you will continue to enjoy Levana's story in the months to come.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

J_Scarbrough wrote:
Colonel, you're definitely working Radar too hard.

Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
J_Scarbrough wrote:
Colonel, you're definitely working Radar too hard.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

My boss had our professional headshots turned into caricatures. I'm honestly not sure if a human of A.I. did it. I'm thinking human just because in my original picture I have a circle pendant with my initial hanging in it.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

No. They somehow turned my nursing top (that was near sleeveless I may add) into robes. I'm just an innocent insurance office worker.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:
Tabling at Brooklyn Comic Con

Wow! You're truly a superstar man. Love that artwork of Kthonis behind you, looks amazing ^_^

memo333
memo333
Posted at

Ozoneocean wrote:
Nice beach pic. I hope you went swimming!

This is a test pic I took with my webcam using VLC media player to see if it worked, which it seems too.
I also wanted to try and see if I could get that serious, squinty eyed look that hero characters are supposed to have, because my personal default look seems to be a goofy grin or an enegue.

I've bee trying to get this look to work on my male characters for a while now and never quite get it right.

sexy

memo333
memo333
Posted at

how can I add an image if the button for image says URL??

imgur works??

dpat57
dpat57
Posted at

If you select the little cogwheels at the top right of the menu options, then select the Images tab, you'll see the option to select an image file and upload it to your personal images locker. Once it's uploaded, copy the image URL by right-clicking on the URL and selecting "Copy Link". When you're editing a post, select the Picture icon from the menu buttons just above the "body of reply" window, and paste the URL into the input field. Select OK to insert the image URL into your post inside BB code img tags.

memo333
memo333
Posted at

dpat57 wrote:
If you select the little cogwheels at the top right of the menu options, then select the Images tab, you'll see the option to select an image file and upload it to your personal images locker. Once it's uploaded, copy the image URL by right-clicking on the URL and selecting "Copy Link". When you're editing a post, select the Picture icon from the menu buttons just above the "body of reply" window, and paste the URL into the input field. Select OK to insert the image URL into your post inside BB code img tags.

why do i need to have a personal image locker? why cant I just upload it and thats it?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

memo333 wrote:

why do i need to have a personal image locker? why cant I just upload it and thats it?
Imagur doesn't work very well unfortunately
You pick just comes up as a broken link and even when we go direct to imagur it's teeny :(

Dpat57's advice is really good

dpat57
dpat57
Posted at

memo333 wrote:
If you're going to upload an image, why not upload it to the free space that's been provided for you here? It's a reliable, permanent image + link.

Edit: that Imgur link you posted… when I look at the image on Imgur and inspect the element in my browser (I right-clicked on the tiny image and selected Inspect), I can see the actual jpeg behind (or inside) the Imgur page code. So I right-clicked on that line and selected Copy Link Address, which gave me:

https://i.imgur.com/qz1V2qL.jpeg
Using the Picture menu option to insert the URL here as an image, this resolves to:

So… don't just post the Imgur link and hope for the best, that won't work… find the actual jpeg link inside Imgur's code. Or… use the image locker here, whichever is easier for you!

lothar
lothar
Posted at

The image locket is great!.. I don't know of any other comic hosts that have it

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.