Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

rant:

no one on this forum can stop making the same three threads over and over again, please develop a sense of creativity, tia

Posted at

You say that as though you're not a one-trick pony yourself. :kitty:

Posted at

no one on this forum can stop making the same three threads over and over again, please develop a sense of creativity, tia

It were the greatness o' them three threads wot dun it an' make no mistake. They are destined to run and run, forever repeated and endlessly picked over by students of the classics, like CITIZEN KANE!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

rant:

I have to say, you don't seem to be making much of an effort to start new, creative threads. Maybe there's something you would like to talk about? I bet you could think of something cool to make a new thread about.

Rant: I have my first class at 8:25am tomorrow…bleh. Also, I've been looking for Plastic Ono Band for ages but I haven't been able to find it. I was at a record/cd convention this morning that probably had it in the morning, but I was up until 5am yesterday so I couldn't get up in time. I did get some cool things I've wanted, though. This drunk old record-selling guy sold me an awesome rare-ish mint condition album for 30 bucks…I think the book price was like 150. And earlier, he had offered it to my dad for 50.

Posted at

"lefarce" Said:

rant:

I have to say, you don't seem to be making much of an effort to start new, creative threads. Maybe there's something you would like to talk about? I bet you could think of something cool to make a new thread about.

He tells me he's going to start a cookery thread!. I mean, a cookery thread!
Shall I say it again? Anyway, I'm there - my muffins won't rise.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I've been in a shitty mood all weekend. My wife started talking about the finances. We have no money. Nothing, not a cent. Health care. I need to get a job, but if I do how will I stop myself from overworking to the point of another emotional breakdown?

I'd probably be fine if I hadn't gotten out of the army and was in Iraq right now.

You know Croi Dbubh by being as you describe yourself you're probably attracting hordes of women. They seem to like dating guys like that. Then they would come bitching to guys like me about it and being such a great friend I'd have to console them, but I remained just a friend.

Of course I was always too nice to use this to my advantage. If I was still dating I'd hang out with you Croi Dbubh and pick up all your exes. :) Ever in NJ, look me up and I'll buy you a beer.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'd probably be fine if I hadn't gotten out of the army and was in Iraq right now.

maybe not, but if you had gone green to blue..(join us, join the darkside) then you might still be in the same area, but definatly not in as much of direct danger…

so i just found an option….with the government working on a new G.I. Bill, that will allow me to go to college, and my wife, and still not be completly broke and in debt….but the office doesnt open for another hour or two, then they have to get around to answering my email…and then i have to wake up and check it….and discuss it….

but at least i'm checking the alternatives….7 months and counting…

Post Script

I dont support the blatant racism on the forums. it's just funny sometimes.

also, i've only seen one thread with it…i think….that i've seen….

granted not being home doesnt allow for me to be there often….but yeah…it's all good….

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've been in a shitty mood all weekend. My wife started talking about the finances. We have no money. Nothing, not a cent. Health care. I need to get a job, but if I do how will I stop myself from overworking to the point of another emotional breakdown?
Money, or the lack of it is the worst, most depressing thing… Better off going back to work man. But you don't need to settle for just any job you know, get something that suits your lifestyle and working habits. I did :)
Work is STILL a pain, but it's tolerable.
so i just found an option…
Good for you man! :)
——————
If I have a rant it's that I'm expected to be telepathic.
- cat waits outside the back door in the dark, staring at me silently, waiting for me to realise he's there and feeling hungry… Trouble is, I might not even see him.
- work colleges come up silently and stand behind me waiting for me to finish what I'm doing so they can ask me about a new job… Just fricken ASK me guys! I can't magically know what you want unless you do. Jebus.
And othe people… I'm decidedly UN-telepathic, I rely totally on verbal communication, not body language, pheromones, sign language, hand signals, semaphore, heliographs, morse-code, or some fantastic system of mind to mind empathic intuition. -_-

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

maybe not, but if you had gone green to blue..(join us, join the darkside) then you might still be in the same area, but definatly not in as much of direct danger…

The Air Force doesn't have tanks and they wouldn't let me keep my rank. :(

Another Monday and more doctor's appointments. And for some reason I decided to continue my comic. Probably because I have so many more pictures completed. (no it's not the the one linked below, that's the off-site one)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm decidedly UN-telepathic, I rely totally on verbal communication, not body language, pheromones, sign language, hand signals, semaphore, heliographs, morse-code, or some fantastic system of mind to mind empathic intuition.
Pffft - I expected more from you. I will now shake my head in disappointment.

Posted at

- work colleges come up silently and stand behind me waiting for me to finish what I'm doing so they can ask me about a new job… Just fricken ASK me guys! I can't magically know what you want unless you do. Jebus.
Person behind Ozone ocean thinks:

"I wanna say something but, he's lookin' at that screen with that real intense look and he knows I'm here and he knows I know he knows I'm here - maybe if I wait a little longer he'll say something 'cos if I say something he might turn round and lookit me with that even more intense look an' I won't know if he's thinkin - 'about time fer gods sake' or -'can't you see I'm trying to concentrate' I mean, fer cryin' out loud, how long have I actually been here and why doesn't he just say somethin'…..

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I've had my new laptop for one week, and it has already severely crashed. I spent the last two hours on the phone with tech support and had to completely reformat and reinstall everything.

What really sucks is that I just got the thing broken in and ready for a short road trip this week. I leave tomorrow. Sheesh. Life has great timing…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

dang it….my wife may be playing devils advocate, but she's the one who originally wanted me to not be in the same area i am, so i don go on trips as often….

it's completly un cool…

stupid stupid ness….i slept all night and missed my normal gym time, which means today is going to suck as i try to cram everything in…

Posted at

Well this has been a fun week.

First I get a cold just after I'm over my throat infection. Then, I lost my glasses, which I really need. You remember how Velma from Scooby Doo was completely blind when she lost her glasses every episode? That's what it's like. So not only that, but it's taken me a week and a half to finally get an appointment to have my ears done so I can hear again. Not only that, but I've not been able to connect to the internet since I got here, and only got on now because of a a split second when the signal strength was at 'slightly less miniscule' and it's abysmally slow.

Posted at

Trout?

You're aliiiiive!

I can't tell you how good it makes me fell to see that pinched up little face again! Which brings me to my rant:

How could you do this to us?! How could you go away for so long without so much as a word. Are we not flesh, blood and bone? Do our sinewy hearts not mark each passing minute of your absence with their relentless beating…beating…beating…
We thought something might have……

Welcome back.

Posted at

Okay. Girl totally went ballistic. Called me names behind my back, and I tried making things better. But she didn't want them to get better.

So I resorted to cussing her out.
To be honest? It felt good…real good.
I never stand up for myself.
And it's about damn time I did.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I just bought Fable when i have two essays for my portfolio due monday i haven't started.

I am so fucked.

Posted at

Okay. Girl totally went ballistic. Called me names behind my back, and I tried making things better. But she didn't want them to get better.

So I resorted to cussing her out.
To be honest? It felt good…real good.
I never stand up for myself.
And it's about damn time I did.

Respect.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

this presidential debate is awesome….watch it watch it now…

also, i forgot what i was really going to put here, because the jabs being thrown are hillarious…

Posted at

also, i forgot what i was really going to put here, because the jabs being thrown are hillarious…

Respect.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

Nobody within one fuel tank's distance actually stocks computer equipment…
Bastards. Now I have to go online, over a fucking money order through the mail even though their HQ is RIGHT FUCKING HERE. I can walk there in half an hour, they're practically right down the god forsaken STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!

I hate sending letters.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i took a nap, and had a nightmare

i had a dream my wife left me, and then sent me a voice mail said she was "going to go thru with it", and then a "month" later i got a call from someone speaking spanish saying she was dead. and i was in denial. and then there was this overlaying song that was awesome….ly depressing. it fit the dream perfectly, then i formed a band with my friends and we started singing the song, and then willie nelson came in and tried to play the drums….

i was still singing the song when i woke up. but int the 50 min it took to get here i've forgotten it…

Posted at

I just bought Fable when i have two essays for my portfolio due monday i haven't started.

I am so fucked.

fable is out? must buy this naaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo

Posted at

i was still singing the song when i woke up. but int the 50 min it took to get here i've forgotten it…

I wish I could listen to an album of forgotten dream songs.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.