Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i've always pronounced it/heard it ber-goyce.

GARAGE/YARD SALES ARE AWESOME. you always find the coolest things there. i think your dream is right.
——————————-

WHERE IS THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

new one on me. is it common to drop syllables in your area?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

new one on me. is it common to drop syllables in your area?

I think seventy is referring to the adjective versus the noun for the group. Booj-wah and Booj-wah-zee.

All it means is middle class and before the Jacobins that was a good thing. They denigrated their own roots like the extremist twits they were. Luckily they went too far and got their own heads cut off after indulging in cutting off so many other heads for the flimsiest of reasons. Can't be middle-class, can't be upper class only the working class in a classless society! Put on your liberty cap! Liberte, Equalite, Fraternite! Vive le revolution Vive le republique

The French Revolution gives us another term.

Give them all a whiff of grapeshot so they just shut up.

—-

So where have all my readers gone? 150 views per update to 80? Where did I go wrong? Awards are supposed to make readership go up. Guess that doesn't work if dolls are involved. Like an albatross around my neck.

Posted at

Just letting you guys know that if you're working on the 24 hour comic book day, we're asking if you can submit them to me so that they can be posted on this new and awesome community project comic, for all to see.

So come on, flaunt your stuff like you truly deserve ^^
what if we didnt finish it? yeah i didnt make it all the way, lol. got about 10 pages.
'tis alright. You can still give me the product as it is or finish it and give it to me then. It's still a project that you started for this day, even if it spilled over to the next day.

I essentially made a rule where everyone who participated and finished 24 pages on time can call themselves 24 hour comic day victors, while those who didn't finish their project on time but came through in the end are 24 hour comic day survivors.

same
same
Posted at

I have obtained pokemon white. Although i wont understand shit its still worth playing. Hopefully it'll be better than platinum. My childhood was shattered with that game. But now a possible childhood duct-tape has been found.

Not getting my hopes up too much though.

Heart Gold and Soul silver gave me my pokemon fix a while ago and i dont know if B&W will even come close.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

@Skool- Thanks ^_^
I make warm hats all year round because they're cool.
…warm on the head, but still cool.

@Skulbie- Thanks Skull ^^

@Ayesinback- Thanks. No need to comb it- fur naturally falls in one direction because it's the way on the animal originally. The strip around the hat base is joined end to end so all the fur goes in the same way ^^
I made it to see if I could do it, for 24 hour comic book day as alt project, and for a friend! Tripley justified.

@Pit- yep, all me. I used a similar hat I bought years ago as the model. This one is slightly flawed in some ways, but it's mostly pretty good.

————
I have a headache today… and I made the mistake of dressing cool because the weather is warm- only to be snap frozen by train and office air-conditioning systems.
Why do these morons think the a tiny temperature increase in the weather temperature means that they should crank up the air-con to Antarctic levels?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

If you thought I was cynical about relationships, you don't know anything yet.

My cynicism on relationships has just reach a whole new height. I dont even have the words to describe it. :mad:

same
same
Posted at

My cynicism on relationships has just reach a whole new height. I dont even have the words to describe it. :mad:

Ascended super cynical?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ascended super cynical?
I bet he looks pretty with a gigantic mane of blonde hair…

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Ascended super cynical?

The next level is crumudgen. Hopefully you then are able to achieve transcendance and become a humorist.

I'm finishing things just in time to be whisked off on that cruise my wife has her heart set on.

Posted at

brb 210 for shoulder press.

then brb dropping 80 pounds on my shoulder.

ow.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

So i've been merrily disregarding schoolwork and playing video games all day, and i really want to see another 'Longest journey/dreamfall' game. They're so awesome…amazing fantasy worlds that don't have a shitton of gore and EXTREEEME character designs, yet aren't totally innocent like most rpgs. I also wish 'Magi Nation' would get a franchise someday.
I've never met anybody who's played any of them though =.=

Also apparently there's a werewolf TV show called 'bitches'. How classy.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

So i've been merrily disregarding schoolwork and playing video games all day, and i really want to see another 'Longest journey/dreamfall' game. They're so awesome…amazing fantasy worlds that don't have a shitton of gore and EXTREEEME character designs, yet aren't totally innocent like most rpgs. I also wish 'Magi Nation' would get a franchise someday.
I've never met anybody who's played any of them though =.=

Also apparently there's a werewolf TV show called 'bitches'. How classy.

Congratulations, you're now officially a real college student. Wasting all day on games and keggers instead of doing "work" (what is work, really. C'mon man. C'mon.) You don't have time for Biology 1010 when there are magical kingdoms full of hot babes whose clothes keep falling off for no reason at all. Embrace it. One of us, one of us, gooble gobble gooble gobble

you're livin' the dream now, kid

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

somehwat related i failed english

what the hec k

Posted at

That's unpossible!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

*sigh*
It's a double hat day. I woke up this morning and my hair looks like a brown version of Oz's new hat.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

What is this?! I don't even…

It is referred to as satire. Pretty good too, really nails a lot in the current generation even down to that stupid "over the eyes" haircut my nephew loves so much. After his video games of course.

And I have to admit teachers really do play video games during conference day…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i just wanna play video games. i just wanna play video games.

not really catchy. i might sing it once or twice tho.
————————

I miss when my hair was big enough to look like oz's hat.
—————————————

i'm tired. and sore. and didn't run yesterday. but i didn't drop any weights on my shoulders. sounds like it may have hurt ryu.

Posted at

I should NOT have to opt OUT of having my browser hijacked by my own ISP. If there were some manner of free service involved it would make sense, but it's NOT, it's prohibitively expensive and utterly shitty as it is!

If I'm also going to get disconnected like ten times per hour - Oh it just happened AS I WAS WRITING THIS SENTENCE ALSO - I'd expect some redeeming quality but no! Ugh, I'm finding a new service right away!

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

It just sucks. His voice drills through my head.
Seriously >_o It's very thought provoking though…like What kind of controller is that by him when he's in the grey shirt? why are they randomly tickling buttons like they're playing dynasty warriors? why would anyone play dynasty warriors?

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

God, his voice. It's the worst thing in existence.

It strikes that exact tone which causes me to berserker rage.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.