Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

It just sucks. His voice drills through my head.

When it's an tween boy the voice is barely tolerable, when it belongs to a middle-aged woman then it's HELL!!!

The whiney voice adds to the satire. Just think of that voice belonging to an grey haired old lady talking about everything and everybody and kvetching for hours on end. Put me out of my misery.

Hell is other people.

Hopefully the kid'll grow out of it, that old woman grew into it and will drag down the rest of the world with her. And then she turns off her hearing aid and can't hear your screams of agony.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The voice didn't seem like that of a tween boy, it sounded like he was trying to imitate a 90's indie-rock punk babe- ie. 20-something adult female.
That looks like the kid from the Jack Black film…

…I just wanna play video games. I just wanna play video gaaaaaymes.

Katch
Katch
Posted at

T__T SOOoooooooo busy…..but somehow it's worth it for the experience…it's woooorth it…

*Cries over her lost free time* </3

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I found out my Giant Claw drawing was accepted into an art show a few days ago:

I also somehow got a Chinese cent coin in my change yesterday after getting a copy of said image above printed. I'm used to getting Canadian change mixed in with American quarters, but Chinese?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I also somehow got a Chinese cent coin in my change yesterday after getting a copy of said image above printed. I'm used to getting Canadian change mixed in with American quarters, but Chinese?

they're coming.
————

I can't find the spa.

War is Hell.

same
same
Posted at

Firstly those are fucking awesome.

—(gay wildebeast)

Secondly I fucking hate my art course. My tutor is such a prick. He stopped me after I finished doing silk screen prints to tell me that red, yellow and green where all shades of the same colour. Im fucking colour dyslexic and i can tell thats a crock of shit. He also stood and ridiculed a girl in my class until she was in tears telling her that she shouldnt be on the course and that she should go elsewhere. I usually thought art was someones interpretation rather than someone elses dictation. Dicktation in his case. Im very close to headbutting his face into pulp. Although I have to finish this year or im pretty much gonna end up unemployed and skint wasting my time doing nothing. I don't as much wish him dead. I more wish that his blood would stop circulating, his organs fail and that rigor mortis sets in.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Dicktation

It's simply Nasty when bad people lower us to their level. What you need is music. I found this one particularly helpful when I was trying to "let go" of a co-worker's "negativity". The bitch

Full volume worked well for me After the stupid commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/v/v7c187E5BxY

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

That was a great video suggestion. As a student of occult history I loved it. Especially the walking skeletons ala Army of Darkness. Of course that's the kind of event that would cause the bishop to petition the emperor for the army to come in and burn everybody and everything. And then there's the Inquisition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oppHeMlaLVM

There are some people who should not be in positions of authority. That's when I go to that dick's boss and document, document, document. He's stepping on his dick and I'd make sure he ends up f**king only himself.

yeah Mel Brooks does it for me.

same
same
Posted at

Been listening to this on repeat all day without noticing its been playing for hours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IJRz7NF6zQ

Oh. And i forgot to mention. Hes been making inapropriate comments and grabbing girls when he talks to them. Obviously shoulder grabbing. Not copping a feel. Although looks like hes gonna some day.
One of the comments he made to the girls was

"Your legs are distracting. I dont think ill be able to get this done with you sitting beside me."

She was wearing fishnet tights and shes about 40 years younger than him.

lba
lba
Posted at

I've slept about a grand total of 6 hours this week and I still have another all-nighter to pull tonight. But on the other hand, I get spend the night watching Jurassic park with friends and drinking while we work so it balances out.

And what's with all the ads featuring half naked women on my DD? Normally I have flash blocker, but I'm using a computer that doesn't have firefox and they're all over DD lately.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Well i've massively expanded my game collection, for free!:
-fable 2
-oblivion
-star wars force unleashed
-alpha protocol
-gta 4
-saints row 2

I get two more for free, but i feel bad because i haven't even taken the wrapping off them since my essay is due tomorrow…=.=

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Secondly I fucking hate my art course. My tutor is such a prick. He stopped me after I finished doing silk screen prints to tell me that red, yellow and green where all shades of the same colour. Im fucking colour dyslexic and i can tell thats a crock of shit. He also stood and ridiculed a girl in my class until she was in tears telling her that she shouldnt be on the course and that she should go elsewhere. I usually thought art was someones interpretation rather than someone elses dictation. Dicktation in his case. Im very close to headbutting his face into pulp. Although I have to finish this year or im pretty much gonna end up unemployed and skint wasting my time doing nothing. I don't as much wish him dead. I more wish that his blood would stop circulating, his organs fail and that rigor mortis sets in.

They're still at it? This is exactly how I remember my art school days. This guy is a typical example - rejected by all the girls at his school, failed as an artist, failed as a human being, failed to have sex. Now he exacts his revenge by simultaneously tormenting and letching after female students. He'll probably give them all better marks than you though.

Oh. And i forgot to mention. Hes been making inapropriate comments and grabbing girls when he talks to them. Obviously shoulder grabbing. Not copping a feel. Although looks like hes gonna some day.
One of the comments he made to the girls was

"Your legs are distracting. I dont think ill be able to get this done with you sitting beside me."

She was wearing fishnet tights and shes about 40 years younger than him.

You got part of your wish at least: he's experiencing partial rigor mortis. D:

Posted at

Obviously shoulder grabbing. Not copping a feel. Although looks like hes gonna some day.
Oh man! I had to help a guy like that one day when working and he probably grabbed my shoulder upwards of fifteen times. You'd be surprised at how lewdly that can be done!

At one point the dude grabbed my shoulder, then started creepily rubbing it the entire time he was saying a sentence. I thought "This seems like the longest sentence of my life, but if I follow my instinct to kill I'll probably get a much longer sentence…Twenty years at the least"

Katch
Katch
Posted at

While i feel like i've gone leaps and bounds in my art, i'm still not quite ready to show it yet XP
i need a kick in the tush, i knoooow~

meanhwhile, fighting off new comic ideas that've bombarding my head since i read the Thomas Harris books =w=
damn snazzy cannibals *shakes fist*

re writing E20K

=]

all sooooorts of craziness

Posted at

Hey I haven't been here in a while. All I have to say is ROY HALLADAY, FIRST POST SEASON NO-HITTER SINCE 1956, HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE! PHILLIES, BABSBALL, YAY!!

Anyway, hello everyone. Why am I still awake?

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

My university's been facing some ungodly budget cuts lately, and as a result, a professor I worked for for three years as an undergrad is about to get laid off. Meanwhile I'm already one year into grad school and I still can't find a single major professor that can take a master's student in the whole f*cking entomology department; I'm going to have to start asking around in agronomy and plant pathology. And on top of that, I'm almost 5 grand in the hole with student loans. I may have to quit grad school for a while after this semester and just try to get a job and work for a while, although with the way the economy's going, the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

Gaaaaaah! I knew grad school was going to suck, but not like this!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

all sooooorts of craziness
Hey I haven't been here in a while.
Welcome back you too! :)

—————–
Loving the look of my next page of Pinky TA! It's only at the rough sketch stage so fax, but Pinky stars in it so that's always great ^__^

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I have some nasty eye infection and can barely see out of my right eye and it chuffing hurts to boot.

Seeing the doctor later, hopefully it isn't too bad long term. Last year I had a severe case of viral conjunctivitis that has permanently damage my cornea making me more photosensitive than Edward Cullen.

As a result the latest page of Cubicle will be late.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I hate the damn bathroom soap at my school. The point of washing your hands is to get the ass off them, not put more on. >:( God it's like someone is pooping in the soap canisters…

…Oh god.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Are you sure it isn't actually some kind of Curry sauce dispenser?

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I have some nasty eye infection and can barely see out of my right eye and it chuffing hurts to boot.

Seeing the doctor later, hopefully it isn't too bad long term. Last year I had a severe case of viral conjunctivitis that has permanently damage my cornea making me more photosensitive than Edward Cullen.

As a result the latest page of Cubicle will be late.

Are you familiar with Francesco Marciuliano? He writes for the comic strip "Sally Forth", but more importantly, he creates the webcomic "Medium Large". Anyway, he just had a major eye infection that made him not be able to do the "Medium Large" comic for over a week. Seems like a very weird coincidence.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I would start taking my own soap. :/

Posted at

I took the day off work today to do some appointments and run errands…. I feel all relaxed and ready for the weekend now. Getting back to work just for Friday is going to be hard.

One of the things I had to do was take a test on my 'life in the UK' knowledge so the UK doesn't kick me out. I bought a study book a while ago and spent most evenings of the last week and a half rereading the chapters and doing the practice quizzes (it came with a cd that generates the quiz from a bank, so they're usually different). I could pass them pretty reliably but it was a bit strange when it took me literally 2 minutes flat to take the 24-question quiz in the testing centre. Then I had to wait around while some others took the whole 45 minutes, before I could get my official bit of paper. There was a "true or false" question that had the answer choices in order of false and true. That kind of thing is just wrong.

Also, I love my animals, but they do kind of make it hard to just take short, cheap holidays to places. I'd like to go to Ireland again but it means it will have to be something to plan and save up for rather than wait for some nice weather and go on the cheap. :I

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Gosh, I've now got a new found respect for everyone with a job. I can't believe you guys can do the whole 9-5 routine. I'm getting into that sort of schedule for university and gosh dang it to heck, it's rough, especially with the oh so unreliable Underground. Then again, all I've done so far was play pool and made string from small bits of string, but still…

Then again, the nine thousand or so pounds I'm getting for my studies this year does soften the blow.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.