Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Moi!!! …. i came back to drunkduck (hard habbit to break calling it drunk duck) and theres not as many people on here anymore unfortunatly… :( i uploaded one of my comics to here on this account but took it down after a week or so….

D: i'm really wanting to get back into the swing of things, how active isd this site anymore? D: doesnt seem that the forums get much attention either.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Welcome back!
Everyone still calls it Drunkduck.
The comics are pretty busy but the forums aren't. Our big down times a couple of years ago and our struggles to get it back were bad for the community, a lot of people wet to lookalike sites like Comic Fury and later things like Tapastic unfortunately.

I got the site back into our hands and got a team to put it all back together again, fix the bugs and add new features but we still haven't gotten the majority of our people back

The forums are pretty quiet because people seem to do most of their posting on Facebook, the buggers!

Posted at

This site doesn't have a phone app. I think that's why the other places are so much more popular is because they can take comics on the go.

the interface here is so easy and simple to use, that's why i originally came back. It was home to my first online comics (i'm JoeyOtaka.)

If i was running a site like this, i'd make it phone app applicable and i'd make it different from the rest of the online comic places, and make it to where you can upload from your phone. and yes, there would be a lot of unprofessional looking comics on here, but if someones good with a camera and such, (like me haha) they'd be able to upload works that didnt look like they were taken with camera at all. (my instagram is full of all sorts of pictures that looked like they were scanned).so there would be a lot of coolish comics too. but i think that people might would flock here, cuz a majority of people don't use computers anymore (well, in poorer towns and such). but make like a cool intro for the app store and the apple stores and flip through some of the best comics you have on here and i think it would take off… But, I don't run a site like this, and i may have no idea what i'm talking about.

D: but hello, i'm so glad people are alive here LOL

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I remember your comic :)

We DREAM of an app! :D
But I think we might have to make the mobile version of the site first… The site as it is works ok on phones and tablets. You can upload comics and use the forums etc, but a mobile site would be better.

I think for an app we'd have to pay someone, learn an app building system ourselves or ask the community if there's anyone who wants to make it for us…

Posted at

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Good to see you Rabbit man, and your furbabies look lovely Books :D

FaceApp is a bit of fun. That's a normal pic of me without the beard on the top left, then me as a female, a hot version of me, and an old version.
I want to meet that female version.

I think the "old" version is closest to how I usually look.

Posted at

Me in December 2016:
/media/users/Ashley.Grenstone/assets/15747677_10209413094457574_4122078443650470529_n.jpeg

Me at a protest:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210062107802502&set=a.1492193378070.2072380.1031090876&type=3&theater

Me graduating:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210792786349009&set=a.1492193378070.2072380.1031090876&type=3&theater

And something I'm finally almost finished working on:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210853553428148&set=a.2887795547252.2134119.1031090876&type=3&theater

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Congrats on graduating! What was the protest about?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Great pics Peruviangeek and Ashley! Lovely! :)

Posted at

Did a photoshoot for a professional promo and I'm trying to re-participate in the forums so this is the best I got for now… Here's professional me without glasses.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Very distinguished and confident! Certainly a woman not to be trifled with.

Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
Very distinguished and confident! Certainly a woman not to be trifled with.

Aw, thank you so much! You're making me blush. :)

Emevsa
Emevsa
Posted at

Emi the illustrator here! Taken on one of my travels. :)

Mika_yi
Mika_yi
Posted at

I love your picture you’re beautiful!

Emevsa
Emevsa
Posted at

Mika_yi wrote:
I love your picture you’re beautiful!
Aww thank you! <3

Posted at

Emevsa wrote:
Emi the illustrator here! Taken on one of my travels. :)

Lovely!

tupapayon
tupapayon
Posted at

I wanted to take a picture by the sun…

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

I aged well in the past year

Posted at

@ Luccia: Your photo hosting service seems to be rather capricious. I'm not seeing anything

Posted at

Doing some pole dancing in a multimedia dance show at Galapagos art space in Brooklyn, NY

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ Luccia: Your photo hosting service seems to be rather capricious. I'm not seeing anything

I noticed that on older posts as well. It was there before, but I guess photobucket wanted to glitch out.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Amazing athletics Mr F-crusader!

Luccia, I saw your pic when it was up and you're looking cool :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.