Comic Talk and General Discussion

The DD member photo thread!
Luccia at 8:59PM, Feb. 19, 2018
(online)

I aged well in the past year
fallopiancrusader at 2:21PM, Feb. 21, 2018
(online)
@ Luccia: Your photo hosting service seems to be rather capricious. I'm not seeing anything
fallopiancrusader at 2:25PM, Feb. 21, 2018
(online)

Doing some pole dancing in a multimedia dance show at Galapagos art space in Brooklyn, NY
Luccia at 7:28PM, Feb. 21, 2018
(online)
fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ Luccia: Your photo hosting service seems to be rather capricious. I'm not seeing anything

I noticed that on older posts as well. It was there before, but I guess photobucket wanted to glitch out.
ozoneocean at 7:20PM, Feb. 22, 2018
(online)
Amazing athletics Mr F-crusader!

Luccia, I saw your pic when it was up and you're looking cool :)

bravo1102 at 12:38AM, Feb. 23, 2018
(offline)
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:

I noticed that on older posts as well. It was there before, but I guess photobucket wanted to glitch out.
They just want money. Like $100 A year if you get more than 20 pages views.
ozoneocean at 9:43AM, Feb. 23, 2018
(online)
bravo1102 wrote:
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:

I pay about $8 a year I think and all my images on the front page of DD are hosted with photobucket.

bravo1102 at 9:57AM, Feb. 23, 2018
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:
bravo1102 wrote:
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:

I pay about $8 a year I think and all my images on the front page of DD are hosted with photobucket.
Most of Europe and North America effectively had photobucket closed to them for photohosting without premium membership. This has seriously affected photo hosting on several model sites.
ozoneocean at 8:35PM, Feb. 23, 2018
(online)
bravo1102 wrote:
ozoneocean wrote:
bravo1102 wrote:
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:

Most of Europe and North America effectively had photobucket closed to them for photohosting without premium membership. This has seriously affected photo hosting on several model sites.
You guys can still see my newspost images though right?

ozoneocean at 3:13AM, Feb. 26, 2018
(online)

My sister and I :P

Tantz_Aerine at 2:35PM, Feb. 26, 2018
(online)
You look alike! (well duh) Awesome duo :D

anisazula at 10:37PM, Nov. 24, 2020
(offline)
Protecting one's system from the threat of harmful online viruses is that the foremost concern for computer users worldwide. one nasty virus can expose or cause you to lose all of your vital financial or personal information from your system or prevent your computer from working at all. The fastest solution to this annoying problem is to defend your system from any such threat by investing in an efficient free antivirus program. it's essential to choose among the only antivirus software that guarantees the dynamic functioning of your PC. Before downloading antivirus software, it is vital to acknowledge a few of of essential features to match while choosing the only antivirus download program. With various available options that are easily accessible online, one can choose antivirus that software closely matches your system's requirements. There are varied dangerous virus threats that are unleashed on the online like harmful Trojans, worms and other malware programs that destroys important information from your PC without your consent. because it's crucial to safeguard the security of your PC, look for some important features in your antivirus program as mentioned below: To be able to cope during a fast amount of a short time and acquire safety urgently from any online threat, your antivirus program got to update on every day to day . To fight back new viruses, the update frequency must be regular as program updating is crucial and guarantees the security of your PC. Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | belkin router setup | Navman Update | install garmin express | Rand McNally Update | Belkin router setup | Download Garmin Express | belkin range extender setup | Garmin Update | | Belkin Login | Garmin Nuvi Update | Belkin Router Login | Garmin.com/mapupdates | belkin router setup | Navman Update | Mywifi Ext | Netgear Login | www.mywifiext.net | Netgear Router Setup | AOL Mail | AOL Mail Login | mail.aol.com | aol gold download | aol webmail | Canon.com/ijsetup | Ij.Start.Canon | Canon.com/ijsetup | Ij.start.cannon | Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Navman Update | belkin router setup
anisazula at 10:38PM, Nov. 24, 2020
(offline)
Protecting one's system from the threat of harmful online viruses is that the foremost concern for computer users worldwide. one nasty virus can expose or cause you to lose all of your vital financial or personal information from your system or prevent your computer from working at all. The fastest solution to this annoying problem is to defend your system from any such threat by investing in an efficient free antivirus program. it's essential to choose among the only antivirus software that guarantees the dynamic functioning of your PC. Before downloading antivirus software, it is vital to acknowledge a few of of essential features to match while choosing the only antivirus download program. With various available options that are easily accessible online, one can choose antivirus that software closely matches your system's requirements. There are varied dangerous virus threats that are unleashed on the online like harmful Trojans, worms and other malware programs that destroys important information from your PC without your consent. because it's crucial to safeguard the security of your PC, look for some important features in your antivirus program as mentioned below: To be able to cope during a fast amount of a short time and acquire safety urgently from any online threat, your antivirus program got to update on every day to day . To fight back new viruses, the update frequency must be regular as program updating is crucial and guarantees the security of your PC. Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | belkin router setup | Navman Update | install garmin express | Rand McNally Update | Belkin router setup | Download Garmin Express | belkin range extender setup | Garmin Update | | Belkin Login | Garmin Nuvi Update | Belkin Router Login | Garmin.com/mapupdates | belkin router setup | Navman Update | Mywifi Ext | Netgear Login | www.mywifiext.net | Netgear Router Setup | AOL Mail | AOL Mail Login | mail.aol.com | aol gold download | aol webmail | Canon.com/ijsetup | Ij.Start.Canon | Canon.com/ijsetup | Ij.start.cannon | Garmin.com/Express | Rand McNally GPS Update | Navman Update | belkin router setup
ulrickaka at 5:50AM, Nov. 26, 2020
(offline)
Essay Writing Company
Our essay writing service is designed to get you the extra help you need in completing your next university essay. We match the best academic writers, qualified …
ulrickaka at 5:50AM, Nov. 26, 2020
(offline)
Essay Writing Company
Our essay writing service is designed to get you the extra help you need in completing your next university essay. We match the best academic writers, qualified …
ulrickaka at 5:51AM, Nov. 26, 2020
(offline)
Essay Writing Company
Sattakingguru at 9:12PM, Dec. 27, 2020
(offline)
Thanks for sharing the informative post about. I have learned many new information from your post. it is really helpful.so i suggest you that Satta King check if it is useful for you.

Read More:-

Satta King
Satta King 2020
biscaas at 1:50AM, Jan. 1, 2021
(offline)
Hello, I am Irving Allen, Manager of Bisca A/S. We are providing you the best Surgical hat suppliers to make better relationship with your clients.
schmitznellie at 2:17AM, Jan. 6, 2021
(offline)
Do you want to get all in one service at a single platform that is easy to use? Either you have to get entertained after a full tiring day or you have to do web browsing. Download AOL Desktop, and get everything. Contact our technicians, to make it easier to get an idea of how to perform AOL Download Gold. Dial our toll-free number, or send us an email.

AOL Gold Download
AOL Desktop Gold Download
Download AOL Gold
Download AOL
AOL Desktop Download
Download AOL Desktop Gold

Sattakingguru at 11:00PM, Jan. 11, 2021
(offline)
“I would like to say that, your blog is very nice, informative and amazing.
Thanks for sharing your blog with us.”
If Want Play online Satta King click Satta King :-
Game Like :- Satta King Ghaziabad,Satta King Faridabad, Satta King Deshwar, Satta King Gali
Nancywilson at 4:25AM, Jan. 19, 2021
(offline)
Webroot is one of the most trustworthy and prominent cybersecurity software companies preferred by millions of users all across the world. It offers advanced security software to provide users with remarkable digital security to surf the internet freely. Webroot antivirus software protects the users’ devices from all types of online threats, including Trojans horses, Spyware, Viruses, etc. In addition to this, it is lightweight software that does not affect the system’s speed. Moreover, it enhances the overall system performance by blocking cyber-attacks, phishing attacks, malware, and other threats. Above all, the Webroot download procedure is also hassle-free and straightforward.

Webroot Download |
Nancywilson at 4:26AM, Jan. 19, 2021
(offline)
AOL Desktop Gold is the advanced version of AOL. It is a feature-rich desktop that can be used to perform various functions, including browsing and mailing. It comes with an end number of innovative and highly-advanced security features such as two-step verification and enhanced encryption. Thus, it provides the users with premium security features to prevent their AOL account from being exposed to cyber-attacks and threats. Above all, Desktop gold comprises all the things that AOL has but with higher speed and reliability of modern technology. In addition to this, it is a user-friendly desktop that can be downloaded by all the users without facing any issues.
AOL Desktop Gold Download |
Nancywilson at 4:27AM, Jan. 19, 2021
(offline)
123.hp.com/setup printer and gives help to filter, request supplies, check ink levels, and that's only the tip of the iceberg. The print data in HP printer help and Windows is lost, when you overhaul the Windows of your PC.

123.hp.com/setup|
Nancywilson at 4:28AM, Jan. 19, 2021
(offline)
PayPal is an American company that provides its users with a convenient and trouble-free online payment system. The best thing about using PayPal is, it keeps the user’s financial information safe and protected.
PayPal login |
Nancywilson at 4:28AM, Jan. 19, 2021
(offline)
The Cash App login procedure is straightforward, and all the users can log in to their account by following the cash App Login steps we have mentioned in this write-up. In addition to this, we have also included the features and benefits of the Cash App. Thus, all those who want to have in-depth knowledge about Cash App must go through this write-up until the end.
Cash App login|
HaseebUddin at 9:48AM, Jan. 19, 2021
(offline)
There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks Top Digital Marketing Karachi
pobidem391 at 7:40AM, Jan. 22, 2021
(offline)
ozoneocean wrote:
It's a and new self pic thread

Past pic threads:
2006(1) pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/148123/?page=1

2006(2) to 2008: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/158737/?page=1

2009 pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/161895/?page=1

the 2010 pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/162814/?page=1

The 2011 pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/162814/?page=1

The 2012 pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/174903/

The 2013-2014 pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/175470/?page=1

The 2015 pic thread: http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/forum/topic/176769/

Show yourselves! :)
Who's going first?
o yes
rexha03 at 10:08PM, Jan. 26, 2021
(offline)
Thanks for sharing this informative article.

more info about pvz here
play among us on pc for free

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Google+