Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ Luccia: Your photo hosting service seems to be rather capricious. I'm not seeing anything

I noticed that on older posts as well. It was there before, but I guess photobucket wanted to glitch out.
They just want money. Like $100 A year if you get more than 20 pages views.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ Luccia: Your photo hosting service seems to be rather capricious. I'm not seeing anything

I noticed that on older posts as well. It was there before, but I guess photobucket wanted to glitch out.
I pay about $8 a year I think and all my images on the front page of DD are hosted with photobucket.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

ozoneocean wrote:
bravo1102 wrote:
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:

I pay about $8 a year I think and all my images on the front page of DD are hosted with photobucket.
Most of Europe and North America effectively had photobucket closed to them for photohosting without premium membership. This has seriously affected photo hosting on several model sites.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
ozoneocean wrote:
bravo1102 wrote:
Luccia wrote:
fallopiancrusader wrote:

Most of Europe and North America effectively had photobucket closed to them for photohosting without premium membership. This has seriously affected photo hosting on several model sites.
You guys can still see my newspost images though right?

Posted at

You look alike! (well duh) Awesome duo :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

We're a terrible twosome ;)

This was me on Saturday at the cosplay convention

Posted at

@Niccea-
I love the family pic and that you are sporting a TeeTurtle fox shirt!! :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Tantz and Ozone in Athens

@Nicea- lovely pic if the family together 😁

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Such a great family pic, Niccea. And, Oz, always cool/dangerous when DDers get together.

I got a new uniform now that I'm working part-time for Roanoke County Parks and Rec. (Super happy I don't have to collect unemployment this winter.)

Posted at

@ozoneocean I saw the other photos on facebook, too. They look great! Now pinky needs to get some more tattoos!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

fallopiancrusader wrote:
@ozoneocean I saw the other photos on facebook, too. They look great! Now pinky needs to get some more tattoos!
Thanks man! I'm so glad you liked them ^_^

Haha, it's really hard to keep tack of tats XD

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Sheesh unless you do body mapping like in a 3D program, really hard to keep track if extensive body art!

And both of you look spectacular! She really embodies Pinky more than just the costume!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
Sheesh unless you do body mapping like in a 3D program, really hard to keep track of extensive body art!

And both of you look spectacular! She really embodies Pinky more than just the costume!
She really does.
Alexis has an industrial punk look that matches the original intent of Pinky, with her Tank Girl influences.

Posted at

Here's my passport photo. They told me not to smile!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Photoshopped onto a lovely background :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

My masquerade outfit. I learned a lot from making this… So many parts were like "stretch goals" for me, like I don't know if I could make the breaches but it would be good if I could… And I made them! And that was my attitude for all the parts: fabric covered shoes, the hat, mask etc… All were things I've not really done before but tried out and succeeded anyway.

Posted at

What a spry, cute young little guy! Is it a boy?

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Yes, a boy. I got him from a local shelter. He's around three months old.

I figured a boy would be easier for my older (girl) cat to tolerate and would also be a bit more easy-going with my dog.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.